alsatian x greyhound

58 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Here here totally agree with that statement talks cheep big ro s got confused with another thread it's all those dark fruits and gay fecking insubordinates he rocking about with the big bent b*****d lol atb bill

Bill your only gay if you take it ?Dark fruits is so yesterday ? hope your not drinking and writing FFS ?

Edited by Big Ron

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, billhardy said:

She just okay penda she went of the radar has a young jukel five days , I just point she holding the genes when I breed her I have had interested parties from some enthusiasts if I breed her. What folk need ta know has welps will come back up on the leg and very strong with the out xs unreated blood what ever covers her she only tad short on the leg because of the tight breeding ,the vigour will begot again when bred on  I am not completey sure which way to go if I breed her depends on me at the given time I like the thought of the clean through alsation type ,meaning Buck his in my thoughts also the cattle dog xs I believe I'll get similiar from both but very strong jukels from Buck either us ibelieve they be okay da the trash basher mooching bit shining type a jukel its all just thoughts at the moment I even considered straight working type alsation East German type ddr alsation dog .time will tell if she bred all just prilimary thoughts just keep giving work da now when has possible .atb bill

25+ years ago a mate had a [BANNED TEXT] nice Gsd/grey x bull/grey.....on paper it sounds like a horrible mix....but I will be honest it was a handsome creature...at the time he had a bull grey as well....both the same hight and colour...but the gsd.bull.grey was a tad longer....it was strong but athletic with it...it was smoth coated and like I say a real looker...but it was a good worker an all...watched it put 20 odd rabbits in the bag out on lincolnshires big flat arable fields where there not easy....as well as a brace of fallow does and a brace of fox...like I say a bloody good dog

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, TOMO said:

25+ years ago a mate had a [BANNED TEXT] nice Gsd/grey x bull/grey.....on paper it sounds like a horrible mix....but I will be honest it was a handsome creature...at the time he had a bull grey as well....both the same hight and colour...but the gsd.bull.grey was a tad longer....it was strong but athletic with it...it was smoth coated and like I say a real looker...but it was a good worker an all...watched it put 20 odd rabbits in the bag out on lincolnshires big flat arable fields where there not easy....as well as a brace of fallow does and a brace of fox...like I say a bloody good dog

why don't the bull boys swallow their pride and get in touch with bird , they got nothing to loose but a lot to gain , 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

why don't the bull boys swallow their pride and get in touch with bird , they got nothing to loose but a lot to gain , 

your avarage bull would put more positives into a lurcher than your average shepherd i reckon lol

Well I running with a big strong bull xs now this season family members jukel but it's like chalk and cheese the two xes and allways will be but like tomo says it's surprising what blends of breeds can nick ,all being said the mallinois have bull infused in a lot a lines and they nicked. Perhaps at times it's right under yas nose keeping clean through can attires be a backward step jaz my alsation xs can kill coneys anywhere any time deep winter ,and can Good bags                     this bull xs we have has excellent blood in it we know the breeding from the first xs he now seven eights grey one eight bull but still plenty bull in him selection his the key in the process .i may use him fast enough fa everything and does so very well it like this fa all the possible weaknesses of the bull xs the shepherd X has in abundance so thinking on what Tomas has witnessed holds water da a xs in a knock about strong type jukel shining time .atb bill

44 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

I believe your right talks cheep folk have a tendency ta stick with what they got and tried in there sells I think this the xs would benefit from both sides and give a better rounded jukel than either. i may try it and see how they develop .atb bill

33 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

you couldn't be more wrong

Thing his out a ten positives negatives of both xs perhaps the alsation comes out on top I have lots of experience of both ,when yas get a alsation xs that likes em all and many do he's an out clear winner,the bull xs does but not allways adds tenacity plus threshold ta pain more so than perhaps the alsation xs in fact they do when bred right ,I've seen some shite bull xs but never seen a bad alsation xs .the blend of both breeds may be a good ta better option it all depends what yas looking for atb bill

3 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

Pride ,pride it don't come in two it the best of the bull lines just do has they know keep ta tested line breds it works stood the test of time the two xes are so very different the majority of a

sation types will not cut mustard fa theterrier mans jukel it's a fact there needs in a jukel are so different I know I have lots of acquaintances with them ,there standards are high they need to be real uns or they culled .on the other hand I see the alsation xs has like the bull xs a specials type jukel more suited ta a certain type of game and this his where I believe the best of them are very very good ,i would not take any bull xs or other type fa that matter on a taker of fallow single preban in the wooded areas they were ran preban  it's foolhardy ta think that the bull xs his totally useless at other disciplines they not they can be okay ,it's either blending or breeding a straight clean through jukel ,it back ta the same old what yas want the welp for stack the odds in favour by breeding da the traits in em.there can be times that guts and bottle are a big factor at some stage they'll need lots of it when running week in week out .atb bill

18 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Pride ,pride it don't come in two it the best of the bull lines just do has they know keep ta tested line breds it works stood the test of time the two xes are so very different the majority of a

sation types will not cut mustard fa theterrier mans jukel it's a fact there needs in a jukel are so different I know I have lots of acquaintances with them ,there standards are high they need to be real uns or they culled .on the other hand I see the alsation xs has like the bull xs a specials type jukel more suited ta a certain type of game and this his where I believe the best of them are very very good ,i would not take any bull xs or other type fa that matter on a taker of fallow single preban in the wooded areas they were ran preban  it's foolhardy ta think that the bull xs his totally useless at other disciplines they not they can be okay ,it's either blending or breeding a straight clean through jukel ,it back ta the same old what yas want the welp for stack the odds in favour by breeding da the traits in em.there can be times that guts and bottle are a big factor at some stage they'll need lots of it when running week in week out .atb bill

there for ever looking to better the bull xs, been trying for years , wouldn't have one give ,

12 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

there for ever looking to better the bull xs, been trying for years , wouldn't have one give ,

People have been using bull crosses for a long time without complaint just because you don’t like them don’t really mean shit does it. If lads are trying to improve them then they are shite dogs or they are using them for the wrong jobs.

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

People have been using bull crosses for a long time without complaint just because you don’t like them don’t really mean shit does it. If lads are trying to improve them then they are shite dogs or they are using them for the wrong jobs.

if it don't mean shit why you sticking your nose in

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Take no notice mate he's not a bad sort who's done a bit  , the old timer just likes an argument , he must of broke the mirror and is bored ?

• Haha 1