alsatian x greyhound

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

She has good qualities pend jaz same she gets stronger the longer yas run her she holds condition plenty ta work with tens runs warm her up three hrs in she running  stronger. I have lkilled in few times let the bitch track me in ,little things are big things brain drive  jaz his a very methodical hunter day time she can get right on top a them in the cover before they know she's there there this gives her the edge on em those smaller types specie very quick in cover  I lost this little bitch hen a young bitch she was lost for five days she tracked back to who I met up with a week later she had Neva been out the truck only been there once I had almost given up hope but she had been feeding on berries etc condition was down but anything without her constitution would have been in trouble she had no pads on bare flesh front and back feck knows how she found his place I was fifty mile from home  lol. The breeds a great breed and the X greater for the right handlers I had one yrs ago that would track me three hrs out when I awash on foot from home my mar locked him up till midday then let him out she thought nothing of it he tracked me down when I was out and about on the estates lol fecker he was King bstories and memories some good some nit but hey wouldint change it lol good times good folk and great crack atb bill

Yeah deffo good at tracking it's instinct it's great to see she's deffo a different to what I was used to running I was always bull x type and beddy crosses as a favoured type but I can see the benefits of having a dog like this especially in certain situations 

• Like 1

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

On 22 February 2010 at 17:57, huntingalltheway said:

i think flint08s mal x topic shows how agile the heaver breeds can be there 100lb in weight and jumping a large 8 bar gate with feet to spare like they were not even trying. its shocking to imagin just how well they can turn as well no different to most lurchers on the market

10 year old and still jumping the same

On 14 December 2018 at 22:16, TALKCHEAP said:

No he not , but like any x the owner plays a big part

I knows what yas saying teals cheep but we all not the same and have the same opportunities as say thyself me self and others Ray's done a good job with Buck trigger an all has his lamping buddy in the early seasons of Buck.ray says himself he his best jukel ta date ,I think like this the mans been really happy with his jukel and fa me that's great the breeding come together and done well by him that's alls that's matters he completely happy with him back in the day there was those that took heavy edible to subside our incomes  that was a different time different folk in different needs fetching salmon phessie said and grey legs it's all gone fa most the needs not there and like I say there was those that run fa sheer pleasure not need, and I believe this totally a different kind a hunter  these men ain't has plentiful has they once was Ray's Buck needs utilising ta these bull xs sal xs yas won't find a f1collie xs ta match him bold state,net but I believe I'll be right .atbbill

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I knows what yas saying teals cheep but we all not the same and have the same opportunities as say thyself me self and others Ray's done a good job with Buck trigger an all has his lamping buddy in the early seasons of Buck.ray says himself he his best jukel ta date ,I think like this the mans been really happy with his jukel and fa me that's great the breeding come together and done well by him that's alls that's matters he completely happy with him back in the day there was those that took heavy edible to subside our incomes  that was a different time different folk in different needs fetching salmon phessie said and grey legs it's all gone fa most the needs not there and like I say there was those that run fa sheer pleasure not need, and I believe this totally a different kind a hunter  these men ain't has plentiful has they once was Ray's Buck needs utilising ta these bull xs sal xs yas won't find a f1collie xs ta match him bold state,net but I believe I'll be right .atbbill

You are right about different needs.i grew up on the road with hoss drawn wagons and with 9 kids to feed my father and older brothers would b out putting meat on the table  .they had no choice as if they didn't get flesh they b a few hungry chavies next day .and yes I know what hunger is and I don't like it so as long as my juckels help keep freezer full I'm happy man.

a lot are in the lurcher game as a hobby ,just something they like doing and nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1
On 23 December 2018 at 10:34, billhardy said:

Been out with buck many a time in the last 2 or 3 year , ray as done a good job , alsatian xs are very similar, as i said its a lot to do with the owner ,