Immigrants Fishing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask them what they are using because uve obv got the hump because they were catching and u wernt. u sound like a nosey fisherman who thinks he owns the loch. a bet if u had a few fish in your bag you wouldnt have bothered the men. its a free world. change your tactics lol

atb poacher

ask them what they are using because uve obv got the hump because they were catching and u wernt. u sound like a nosey fisherman who thinks he owns the loch. a bet if u had a few fish in your bag you wouldnt have bothered the men. its a free world. change your tactics lol

atb poacher

allright fella...how would you fell if they were on your permission taking all your sport from you,just say carry on boys "its a free world" i think not

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

I use to read the fishing mags about foreigner's killing fish and stealing fish down south, and to tell you the truth thought nothing about it :wallbash:

big mistake, was away last week at a bit i go to in Loch Lommond where at this time of the year it's a fish a chuk[roach up to 1lb1/2ozs] i could hear voices coming from round the corner from me but could not make them out :doh: and the smoke coming round was unreal and a c--t of a smell :sick: so i went a walk round to see what was going on[as you do] there was 4 foreigner's with a barbque full of Roach and "Powan" and a binbag full of fish :nono: i went :realmad: then they started kidding on they could not speak English, they packed up because i was not a happy chappy, and i said to another guy that was there from Glasgow and he said its the same everywhere you go now, how is everybody else getting on with our FOREIGN freind's, Merry Xmas :D

Hi

In the north west we have had lots of problems with them using death rigs suspended from poles stuck into bank side then taking the carp for others.

When we see anyone on the bank, we challenge immediately demanding to see licences.

This often does the trick but we are still looding valuable stocks when we can not balif the waters 24/7

If they are caught, all that happens is a slapon the wrist because they do not generally have tackle to confiscate.

Good luck with the balifing of your waters mate