Immigrants Fishing

Hi Folks

I use to read the fishing mags about foreigner's killing fish and stealing fish down south, and to tell you the truth thought nothing about it :wallbash:

big mistake, was away last week at a bit i go to in Loch Lommond where at this time of the year it's a fish a chuk[roach up to 1lb1/2ozs] i could hear voices coming from round the corner from me but could not make them out :doh: and the smoke coming round was unreal and a c--t of a smell :sick: so i went a walk round to see what was going on[as you do] there was 4 foreigner's with a barbque full of Roach and "Powan" and a binbag full of fish :nono: i went :realmad: then they started kidding on they could not speak English, they packed up because i was not a happy chappy, and i said to another guy that was there from Glasgow and he said its the same everywhere you go now, how is everybody else getting on with our FOREIGN freind's, Merry Xmas :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same everywhere with them :wallbash: , they even eat swans :crazy: , these people are savages who know no better :chair:

the only way to preserve our land and wildlife not to mention pet dogs and cats etc is to send the whole lot back to scumaloolah land =@

Not to bad round here yet, the rivers are a differant story but the organised/privately owned lakes round here are pretty good for that because the 2 lakes i have always fished one the owners house is right next to the specimin lake and the other one the owner comes round every hour for money from anyone setting up anyway. My aunt is polish and she is into fishing but she has the attutude that she is in this country now and thats how it is here so thats how she will be (legally and as the english do) She also says that although she loves to eat carp and anyother fish it is illegal in the UK to take fish without permission so she will not.

Not everyone is the same and it is a shame that the minority let down the decent people.

Its the same around here wat makes me laugh is the authorities wont do feck all about itwallbash.gif The local council were considering having health warnings published in forighen to warn them about the toxins that could be in fish caught in wat were once very poulouted rivers in s.yorks.Then again wile they are stealing fish its mostly the ordinary working man whos sport is suffering so wats it matter to the politicianscensored.gifmad.gif

To them its normal to eat coarse fish,especially carp

It pisses me off no end,a local farm has them working ,in the summer they pick fruit,and now they pick sprouts and cabbages etc...

but during their stay they clear the local fisheries of stock fish

so its happening all over the uk

same here in the west mids.good specimen tench and all manner of coarse fish taken daily all season out one of the best stretches of canal in the country.they fished inbetween match days at night or even on the ends of pegged out matches,this year coming is going to be diffrent 50 plus anglers are keeping an eye out ,taking turns day and night to stop these scavenging c***S,these are the scum that ate the white pike i reported on this summer gone................atb steve

it was happening at a big private lake nr bolton. the same lads were fishing the same peg all the time and where told and told time and again, but kept crackin on they couldnt understand, even tho the signs had been changed and included polish they kept coming back, until big dave explained it all clearly for them.

he even made them a sort of treasure hunt which involved them hunting for there rods at the bottom of the lake, no big deal really seein as they were already in the lake before the treasure hunt started. on a plus side they got to keep anything they found. but needless to say they never came back after that :whistling::whistling:

it would be good to have a sign to print off (in foreighn languages) and people could laminate them and put them up at their local fishing spots where they have been seen them taking fish, and/or where no signs have allready been put up

Edited by tomburras