Immigrants Fishing

clapper.gifclapper.gif Can anyone else see the funny side of this thread?......these lads (rightly or wrongly) are poaching and eating what they catch!.......sound familiar?

clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

That makes them poachers not scumbags, scumbags destroy the environment and leave what they catch to just lay dead......

Bad ol Johnny Foreigner! LOL clapper.gifclapper.gif

Wat a stupid statementwallbash.gif so you would class them same as some one poaching a few rabbits [bANNED TEXT] they are decimateing course fishing stocks with electro prods and even draining parts of canals to steal all of the fish and if that is not bad enough their stealing all our feking jobs as well.At least their not muslimscensored.gif

One thing I know about is fish stocks and illegal fish poachers, its no different....poaching bunnies, rabbits or whatever is all the same thing.

Thousands of anglers happily fish for "imported" french carp every week.....they dont give a feck as long as they catch a big un!! yes.gif

It as hypicritical as feck to come on and say these folk are scum.....they are poachers, plain and simple.

There used to be a member on here who regular put up pictures of his illegal fish poaching and it was all "Nice one mate" and all that old bollocks.....

If you catch em, then do something about it.....if you dont, well they outsmarted the baliffs didnt they?

Stop crying about "da immigrants"........its pathetic and it could be anyone!

Totally agree, a few years, even a few months back it was all pikeys/travelers that got the blame for everything now its immigrants, if i caught someone shooting my pheasants or rabbits on my permission or stealing livestock it wouldnt matter feck all to me whether they were polish,paki or english. they are stealing my stuff so they will be dealt with.

I dont think theres many people on here that could say they would or have never taken a shot or ran their dog on something or somewhere they shouldnt have. its still poaching, Poaching is poaching no matter what nationality the people committing it are. censored.gif

MY pheasents MY rabbits well course fish are there for ANYBODY to fish for not just the privaliged minority thats why they would never ban fishing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wankerzo4.gif

clapper.gifclapper.gif Can anyone else see the funny side of this thread?......these lads (rightly or wrongly) are poaching and eating what they catch!.......sound familiar?

That makes them poachers not scumbags, scumbags destroy the environment and leave what they catch to just lay dead......

Wat a stupid statementwallbash.gif so you would class them same as some one poaching a few rabbits [bANNED TEXT] they are decimateing course fishing stocks with electro prods and even draining parts of canals to steal all of the fish and if that is not bad enough their stealing all our feking jobs as well.At least their not muslimscensored.gif

One thing I know about is fish stocks and illegal fish poachers, its no different....poaching bunnies, rabbits or whatever is all the same thing.

Thousands of anglers happily fish for "imported" french carp every week.....they dont give a feck as long as they catch a big un!! yes.gif

It as hypicritical as feck to come on and say these folk are scum.....they are poachers, plain and simple.

There used to be a member on here who regular put up pictures of his illegal fish poaching and it was all "Nice one mate" and all that old bollocks.....

If you catch em, then do something about it.....if you dont, well they outsmarted the baliffs didnt they?

POACHING BUNNIES the same as decimateing natrual river stocks of course fishwallbash.gifcensored.gifwankerzo4.gif

wankerzo4.gif

POACHING BUNNIES the same as decimateing natrual river stocks of course fishwallbash.gifcensored.gifwankerzo4.gif

WILF cant be a fisher man dell.But the day may come when they start running lurchers.and it may be soon.Then the shit will hit the fan :thumbs:

Catcher mate, I was a water baliff for many years......I had to deal with every kind of idiot that ever picked up a fishing rod and what I know is, immigrants are the least of our problems when it comes to fishing :thumbs:

I have found fixed lines set up by fish poachers and I have also sat out and waited for them to return, I didnt blame the fact that they were immigrants......they had their job to do and I had mine, much like any keeper/poacher type situation.

I have jumped over a few fences many years ago with my dog so I am no different to them, what I DONT approve of is destruction of habitat/damage to property or wiping out stuff for the sake of it......but all sorts of lads do just that, not just immigrants.

merry christmas all :thumbs::thumbs:

wankerzo4.gif

WILF cant be a fisher man dell.But the day may come when they start running lurchers.and it may be soon.Then the shit will hit the fan :thumbs:

Running Lurchers :no: they will be fukcen eating Lurchers :boxing: Merry Xmas and a good 2010 :D

Edited by black lab

Thousands of anglers happily fish for "imported" french carp every week.....they dont give a feck as long as they catch a big un!! :yes:

Totally agree, a few years, even a few months back it was all pikeys/travelers that got the blame for everything now its immigrants, if i caught someone shooting my pheasants or rabbits on my permission or stealing livestock it wouldnt matter feck all to me whether they were polish,paki or english. they are stealing my stuff so they will be dealt with.

I dont think theres many people on here that could say they would or have never taken a shot or ran their dog on something or somewhere they shouldnt have. its still poaching, Poaching is poaching no matter what nationality the people committing it are. :censored:

It,s not about poaching.Its about putting the fish back in the water.So we can all enjoy the sport of caching them again.Who in this country eats pike.(WHEN IN ROME) :thumbs:

Not reguarly, but I've eaten pike a few times (very bony fish but good eating)

i heard there was a few polish guys fishing a pond near me and they had a 10lb carp killed on the bank, the bailiffs kicked fcuk out of them (so i heardthumbs.gif ) and broke their rods etc etc but i have heard loads more, they are causing fcuking havoc all over!!

mcass123

saw mat hayes fishing in poland, and 1 jack pike is all he accounted for in 3 day's fishing in 2/3 different lakes. There was a small man made pond beside a construction site i worked a while back with 12 or so swan's, and then there was 10 and then 9 and so on until they(polish working on the site) were caugh by the security gaurd having 2 killed in a bag f*****g b8888rds, neeedless to say that ended there job there.

seen it with my own eyes last year i was fishing for pike and 2 poles came and fished about 30 yards from me i seen them killing a pike it must have been 18 or 20lb.i called them all the names under the sun.i phoned the bailiffs they said not 2 approach them that they Ware on their way.well they didn't come i should have knowing it was a saturday.anyway they got their van dun over and their tyers sliced.they ha vend been seen again.if i had of had my way i would have broken their arms.