Immigrants Fishing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED

Hi Folks

I use to read the fishing mags about foreigner's killing fish and stealing fish down south, and to tell you the truth thought nothing about it :wallbash:

big mistake, was away last week at a bit i go to in Loch Lommond where at this time of the year it's a fish a chuk[roach up to 1lb1/2ozs] i could hear voices coming from round the corner from me but could not make them out :doh: and the smoke coming round was unreal and a c--t of a smell :sick: so i went a walk round to see what was going on[as you do] there was 4 foreigner's with a barbque full of Roach and "Powan" and a binbag full of fish :nono: i went :realmad: then they started kidding on they could not speak English, they packed up because i was not a happy chappy, and i said to another guy that was there from Glasgow and he said its the same everywhere you go now, how is everybody else getting on with our FOREIGN freind's, Merry Xmas :D

A good fuckingg hiding is what they need,we had some IRAQIS come to a lake by me the one man had two complete different rods joined together and the other was spinning they didnt stay long and they was never seen again HAHAHAH :boxing::boxing::boxing:

They talk alot amongst each other and its good how word spreads :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:clapper::clapper: Can anyone else see the funny side of this thread?......these lads (rightly or wrongly) are poaching and eating what they catch!.......sound familiar?

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

That makes them poachers not scumbags, scumbags destroy the environment and leave what they catch to just lay dead......

Bad ol Johnny Foreigner! LOL :clapper::clapper:

clapper.gifclapper.gif Can anyone else see the funny side of this thread?......these lads (rightly or wrongly) are poaching and eating what they catch!.......sound familiar?

clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

That makes them poachers not scumbags, scumbags destroy the environment and leave what they catch to just lay dead......

Bad ol Johnny Foreigner! LOL clapper.gifclapper.gif

Wat a stupid statementwallbash.gif so you would class them same as some one poaching a few rabbits [bANNED TEXT] they are decimateing course fishing stocks with electro prods and even draining parts of canals to steal all of the fish and if that is not bad enough their stealing all our feking jobs as well.At least their not muslimscensored.gif

Bloody foreigners. Next thing you know they'll be driving around on quads shooting at deer with crossbows clapper.gif

Its better they do that or go and shoot pheasents with an air gun than kill and eat all our course fishthumbs.gif

I do that anyway (shoot pheasants with an airgun for the pot)

Poaching is poaching, doesnt matter who is doing it or what nationality they are.

Bloody foreigners. Next thing you know they'll be driving around on quads shooting at deer with crossbows clapper.gif

Its better they do that or go and shoot pheasents with an air gun than kill and eat all our course fishthumbs.gif

I do that anyway (shoot pheasants with an airgun for the pot)

Poaching is poaching, doesnt matter who is doing it or what nationality they are.

Its not poaching if they buy a rod license which anybody can do and go and fish waters that are free.censored.gif

:clapper: :clapper: Can anyone else see the funny side of this thread?......these lads (rightly or wrongly) are poaching and eating what they catch!.......sound familiar?

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Bad ol Johnny Foreigner! LOL :clapper: :clapper:

I do know what you mean :) its just the way were brought up :whistling: and they would eat shtie in a batter :sick: Merrt Xmas.

:clapper: :clapper: Can anyone else see the funny side of this thread?......these lads (rightly or wrongly) are poaching and eating what they catch!.......sound familiar?

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Bad ol Johnny Foreigner! LOL :clapper: :clapper:

I do know what you mean :) its just the way were brought up :whistling: and they would eat shtie in a batter :sick: Merrt Xmas.

I've been to Poland aye they do eat shite , it's called flaki, :sick: some strange grub over there,some good stuff to, namely Golonka :tongue2:

clapper.gifclapper.gif Can anyone else see the funny side of this thread?......these lads (rightly or wrongly) are poaching and eating what they catch!.......sound familiar?

Wat a stupid statementwallbash.gif so you would class them same as some one poaching a few rabbits [bANNED TEXT] they are decimateing course fishing stocks with electro prods and even draining parts of canals to steal all of the fish and if that is not bad enough their stealing all our feking jobs as well.At least their not muslimscensored.gif

One thing I know about is fish stocks and illegal fish poachers, its no different....poaching bunnies, rabbits or whatever is all the same thing.

Thousands of anglers happily fish for "imported" french carp every week.....they dont give a feck as long as they catch a big un!! :yes:

It as hypicritical as feck to come on and say these folk are scum.....they are poachers, plain and simple.

There used to be a member on here who regular put up pictures of his illegal fish poaching and it was all "Nice one mate" and all that old bollocks.....

If you catch em, then do something about it.....if you dont, well they outsmarted the baliffs didnt they?

Stop crying about "da immigrants"........its pathetic and it could be anyone!

One thing I know about is fish stocks and illegal fish poachers, its no different....poaching bunnies, rabbits or whatever is all the same thing.

Thousands of anglers happily fish for "imported" french carp every week.....they dont give a feck as long as they catch a big un!! :yes:

It as hypicritical as feck to come on and say these folk are scum.....they are poachers, plain and simple.

There used to be a member on here who regular put up pictures of his illegal fish poaching and it was all "Nice one mate" and all that old bollocks.....

If you catch em, then do something about it.....if you dont, well they outsmarted the baliffs didnt they?

Totally agree, a few years, even a few months back it was all pikeys/travelers that got the blame for everything now its immigrants, if i caught someone shooting my pheasants or rabbits on my permission or stealing livestock it wouldnt matter feck all to me whether they were polish,paki or english. they are stealing my stuff so they will be dealt with.

I dont think theres many people on here that could say they would or have never taken a shot or ran their dog on something or somewhere they shouldnt have. its still poaching, Poaching is poaching no matter what nationality the people committing it are. :censored:

Totally agree, a few years, even a few months back it was all pikeys/travelers that got the blame for everything now its immigrants, if i caught someone shooting my pheasants or rabbits on my permission or stealing livestock it wouldnt matter feck all to me whether they were polish,paki or english. they are stealing my stuff so they will be dealt with.

I dont think theres many people on here that could say they would or have never taken a shot or ran their dog on something or somewhere they shouldnt have. its still poaching, Poaching is poaching no matter what nationality the people committing it are. :censored:

It,s not about poaching.Its about putting the fish back in the water.So we can all enjoy the sport of caching them again.Who in this country eats pike.(WHEN IN ROME) :thumbs: