ignorant or pleasant

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what race of people would you say was the most ignorant or the most pleasant that you have had the pleasure(or not) of meeting?

most ignorant = west africans....ghana,nigeria etc.....horrible dirty c**ts...

most pleasant = always found the chinese a nice friendly polite bunch

Doncaster eh....not sure there a " race " as such.....but i did learn today they are the most succesful team in english footie.....conference to 12th in the championship in 6 years.....thats some going !

Edited by gnasher16

I have found it to be north african muslims and kurds they would spit in the long sinks at the last job and wash their feet in the wash basins not only that they would stand on the toilet seat to have a shit always missing takeing bottels of water in and leaving them to wash their arses this despite the company giving them their own toilet and sinks on the floor to wash their feet.Horrible people that worship an even nastier religionwallbash.gifmad.gif

I have found it to be north african muslims and kurds they would spit in the long sinks at the last job and wash their feet in the wash basins not only that they would stand on the toilet seat to have a shit always missing takeing bottels of water in and leaving them to wash their arses this despite the company giving them their own toilet and sinks on the floor to wash their feet.Horrible people that worship an even nastier religionwallbash.gifmad.gif

ERR that sounds revolting sick.gif

Thats nothing to wat i had to put up with at the last job working with themcensored.gif Especialy [bANNED TEXT] a polish women who was pregnant was working across from me [bANNED TEXT] i saw this kurd pointing at her belly and then wipeing his finger across his throat she was in tears after .I asked her wat he had said her words not mine if its boy [bANNED TEXT] born ok if its girl i come and kill it for you.mad.gif Horrible people we at the factory could understand why saddam hussain used chemical weapons on them.

Thats nothing to wat i had to put up with at the last job working with themcensored.gif Especialy [bANNED TEXT] a polish women who was pregnant was working across from me [bANNED TEXT] i saw this kurd pointing at her belly and then wipeing his finger across his throat she was in tears after .I asked her wat he had said her words not mine if its boy [bANNED TEXT] born ok if its girl i come and kill it for you.mad.gif Horrible people we at the factory could understand why saddam hussain used chemical weapons on them.

I'm with you on this one poacher.

I'm with you on this one poacher.

You would not believe some of the incidents there and i was the union rep who had to speak up for some of these people now and againwallbash.gif Its wat turned me towards the bnp.

You should here some of my stories then. I've worked in Algeria for 4 years and the middle east for 2. Their toilet habits are minging I have to say, even when they share a two man cabin they would still come in and stand on the toilets in their work boots. The water bottles are used (I believe...and in 6 years it's still a bit of a mystery) to pour water down their crack after a dump and they use their left hand to fan water over their arse hole....because toilet paper is obviously disgusting isn't it? So when you go to use the loo you'd have to wipe dry the toilet seat before you could sit down.

I recon your probably right thoough north afican muslims are pretty nasty when they can get away with it. They've had a dictatorial government so they only understand power. If you are nice to them they will take the piss something cronic because that is weakness to them. They ran our management ragged out there and finally replaced nearly all of us...some much for globalisation. The arabs of the middle east are fairly refined to be honest. Often like english public school boys and Softly spoken.

Barnsley folk are the most pleasant.

Gotta agree with the doncaster folk being the most unpleasant :clapper::clapper::clapper:

i wouldnt say Doncaster folk are horrid,ive had many a good night their and the fillies are abliging to say the least and so the northern welsh girls lovely.peace on earth.