ignorant or pleasant

what a f***king pointless racist thread wankerzo4.gif you get good and bad in EVERY RACE.grow the f**k up.how many white f**king chavs are there terrorising our estates?

why is it a pointless racist thread ?...are we not allowed to discuss who we do and dont like for risk of offending somebody....thats half the trouble we are all so much constantly being told to be tolerant we are giving up our own morals and beliefs....to the point where if we dare open our mouth and say we dont like a certain segment of the population we are termed racists.

as for white chavs etc.....to me...i am far more tolerant of a white yob than a black/brown yob simply because this is predominantly a white country....now to a dogooder thats racist to me its common sense....a pakistani who steps out of line in his own country will certainly not be treated as harshly as a white man who steps out of line in pakistan...so why should it be different here.....because we are forced to lead the world in " tolerance " thats why....but dont ask us to like it.

why say all people from a certain race or colour are bad or ignorant or shit all over the toilet seat when this is clearly untrue.its got f**k all to do with being a do gooder its just a f*****g lie.why are you any better than anyone else just because you're white and british?i have loads of white mates,i have loads of black mates and i have a good few asian mates as well.i've also seen black,white & brown wankers before.every nation in the world produces both,and to say one is better than another is bollocks.if you open your mouth and say you don't like a certain segment of society just because of their colour or creed then you ARE a racist whether you know it or not.whats f*****g wrong with being tolerent anyway?aren't we always asking people to be tolerent of hunting or do we only want people to tolerate what we do and f**k them if they're in anyway different.

Well it were f----ng true were i worked even forcing the management to put notices up prohibiting it so why should we NON MUSLIM fekin put up with it TOLERANCE thats why the countrys turning into a fekin shit hole TOLERANCEcensored.gifwallbash.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a f***king pointless racist thread wankerzo4.gif you get good and bad in EVERY RACE.grow the f**k up.how many white f**king chavs are there terrorising our estates?

why is it a pointless racist thread ?...are we not allowed to discuss who we do and dont like for risk of offending somebody....thats half the trouble we are all so much constantly being told to be tolerant we are giving up our own morals and beliefs....to the point where if we dare open our mouth and say we dont like a certain segment of the population we are termed racists.

as for white chavs etc.....to me...i am far more tolerant of a white yob than a black/brown yob simply because this is predominantly a white country....now to a dogooder thats racist to me its common sense....a pakistani who steps out of line in his own country will certainly not be treated as harshly as a white man who steps out of line in pakistan...so why should it be different here.....because we are forced to lead the world in " tolerance " thats why....but dont ask us to like it.

why say all people from a certain race or colour are bad or ignorant or shit all over the toilet seat when this is clearly untrue.its got f**k all to do with being a do gooder its just a f*****g lie.why are you any better than anyone else just because you're white and british?i have loads of white mates,i have loads of black mates and i have a good few asian mates as well.i've also seen black,white & brown wankers before.every nation in the world produces both,and to say one is better than another is bollocks.if you open your mouth and say you don't like a certain segment of society just because of their colour or creed then you ARE a racist whether you know it or not.whats f*****g wrong with being tolerent anyway?aren't we always asking people to be tolerent of hunting or do we only want people to tolerate what we do and f**k them if they're in anyway different.

Well it were f----ng true were i worked even forcing the management to put notices up prohibiting it so why should we NON MUSLIM fekin put up with it TOLERANCE thats why the countrys turning into a fekin shit hole TOLERANCEcensored.gifwallbash.gif

Remove race from the equation for a minute and substitute 'culture 'instead ...that's where you see the differences. I am in no shape way or form a racist .... but I damn sure have a problem with certain cultures.

Case in point...the small Ozark town where I grew up wasn't exactly diverse. Mostly white , save for a black family that lived way out in the hills. This clan made a sizable living breaking and training horses, and everyone of 'em were darker than midnight.

Nobody in the area thought anything about them being different than us, and they didn't think anything of it either. Until Brent, who was my age , went off to college and was exposed to blacks from the inner cities .They didn't consider him to be ni&&er enough . He ended up dropping out of the University cause of issues he had with those of his same race .... they didn't respect his culture.

dotty doo your right i moved down to devon after 19 years in n.wales and people are so frickin stuck up. still most ignorant i feel would have to be them dirty b*****d turks! Passport dodging fuckers!! Hate them with a passion!! Most pleasent definately the scots! Mon the Scots!!

dotty doo your right i moved down to devon after 19 years in n.wales and people are so frickin stuck up. still most ignorant i feel would have to be them dirty b*****d turks! Passport dodging fuckers!! Hate them with a passion!! Most pleasent definately the scots! Mon the Scots!!

Yes and to think we will soon be letting thousands of them in [bANNED TEXT] turkey joins the E.U wallbash.gifcensored.gif

I didnt know that! Im gonna have a rant now! I used to work for some in a pizza house! They are the most pervy people you have ever come across! Lurid, crude remarks to young girls! Its going to be a nightmare when they all get off the boat! No Wonder were in recession all these fuckers coming here for a free ride on our government! Really pisses me off! Im looking for a tattoo artist who will ink the words WHITE POWER on me if anyone knows of one

Nick Griffin for PM BNP all the way!!!

Jokes asside, Muslims are like a disease, worse than Aids and Cancer, they spread hatred and pain world wide, vulger scum

Just like Christians :thumbs:

The majority of Muslims commit their evil deeds in the name of Islam with the support of the majority of their community :thumbs: .

When we followed the Yanks into Iraq there was millions of us marching the streets telling the government "not in our name" Why did we not see these peace loving British Muslims do the same after the London Bombings? Why do they not boycott certain Mosques across the country that preach hatred towards the west if they really believe the fanatics are preaching a bogus version of what their loving and caring religion really stands for?

IMO think it's a medieval and Draconian religion that has no place in our western society, but that's just my opinion.

Jokes asside, Muslims are like a disease, worse than Aids and Cancer, they spread hatred and pain world wide, vulger scum

Just like Christians :thumbs:

The majority of Muslims commit their evil deeds in the name of Islam with the support of the majority of their community :thumbs: .

When we followed the Yanks into Iraq there was millions of us marching the streets telling the government "not in our name" Why did we not see these peace loving British Muslims do the same after the London Bombings? Why do they not boycott certain Mosques across the country that preach hatred towards the west if they really believe the fanatics are preaching a bogus version of what their loving and caring religion really stands for?

IMO think it's a medieval and Draconian religion that has no place in our western society, but that's just my opinion.

Amazing how many "experts" there are on the Muslim faith.

Simple fact is that religion of all shapes has been the cause of most strife and trouble in the world, no matter when.