ignorant or pleasant

You see its arrogance like this kiz that really gets up peoples noses......to have the front to tell an englishman in england that if he doesnt like it to move out.....is the height of arrogance.

The first generation pakis and blacks back years ago did at least try to warm themself to us....nowadays you all have your feet so far under the table your actually telling US if WE dont like it to move out :doh:

Its not arrogance at all. Life is too short. If you don't like something, do something instead of bloody whinging about it.

The way this "person" has painted Tipton, who the hell would WANT to live there?

You really are a big time fanny aint ya. Have you ever been to tipton?

I dont like it, but i wont go away as im a fighter and an activist, i will stay put and fight for my country. You f****n clown

No never have been and after your glowing report, don't really think I would want to.

You get in there and fight for what you think is right and I'll keep wearing my red nose. :thumbs:

Well until you have lived in places like Tipton, i dont think its fair for you to comment. But like most polaticians (they also dont have to live amongst it) just force it on the workers. :feck:

Thanks for the comment on my profile (see copy below), I think you insult yourself more than me insulting you. :)

BULLDOUG

Today, 10:29 PM

Your not a million miles away, if you want to keep insulting me then im happy to do it face to face. Lets keep it off the boards from now and sort it out man to man.

Youve just showed me your true colours Kiz, your a f****n rat mate. I come across people like you every day, you low life weasle.

LOL, don't forget your white robes and pointy hat.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most ignorant people i know are the liberal lefties that totally ignore the wishes of the indiginous people of Great Britain , be they nu labia / tory wankers / lib dems , all of them are out for what they can get with their snouts in the troff of our taxes , all of them are ignorant to what the majority of Britain wants , who asked us if we wanted multicuntturalism NO ONE . Who asked us if we wanted to be in the eu NO ONE , and dont confuse the common market as the eu please as its a different beast

Adding to the list those ignorant people that cry RACIST when you say no more immigrants , ignorant muppets every last one of them

I may actually try my hand at politics in my local area as i am sure i could drum up a few thousand votes for the BNP

The most ignorant people i know are the liberal lefties that totally ignore the wishes of the indiginous people of Great Britain , be they nu labia / tory wankers / lib dems , all of them are out for what they can get with their snouts in the troff of our taxes , all of them are ignorant to what the majority of Britain wants , who asked us if we wanted multicuntturalism NO ONE . Who asked us if we wanted to be in the eu NO ONE , and dont confuse the common market as the eu please as its a different beast

Adding to the list those ignorant people that cry RACIST when you say no more immigrants , ignorant muppets every last one of them

I may actually try my hand at politics in my local area as i am sure i could drum up a few thousand votes for the BNP

I like this forum, theres some real genuine lads on here, my own type.

Ok theres the odd numpty but on the whole i think the hunting community are one of the most pleasent type of race.

Slogger you talk sense mate, its good to have British p[eople talking in your manner, it kinda restores my faith that maybe one day our country (which is beautiful) will one day be run in a competant way.

Living in hope