Our Nick

Gnasher, it's very kind of you to suggest that I am somehow gifted, and I hate to burst your bubble, but I left school at 15 with no qualifications, and have worked all my life in pest control.

The fact that I can read, and I've worked out how to use spellchecker helps ;)

But very kind of you nevertheless.

:doh: .....so bright you cant see when someones taking the piss out of you :thumbs:

:rofl:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic was 6 pages long when i looked last....now its 21 pages :icon_eek: ......so excuse me if i say anything thats already been said but i cant be arsed reading through all that !

Personally i thought nick griffin was a slight disappoinment....people say he has extreme views but i dont feel he was anywhere near extreme enough and apart from his obvious nerves which he cant be blamed for i felt he held back a little and tried to not offend folk.....which he has never done before and was half the reason i for one was always interested in his views......i only hope he sticks to the principals that got him to the position he is now in and doesnt start backing down and diluting his views for the dogoooders.

What was obvious for anyone to see was the ridiculous way the program itself was handled....a hand picked lynch mob from one of the most culturally diverse areas of britain persecuting the man and hurling as much shit as possible showing apart from anything else general bad manners by never allowing him to finish a sentance he started.....even the host of the show was attacking him instead of doing his job and being impartial as he was supposed to be......as for that dosey black yank tart on the end,what was she there for....

The nutty hippy pricks who hospitalised 5 police officers outside the studio and caused general mayhem actually did the bnp a massive favour....lets face it had that been a group of men outside a football ground they would have been given banning orders and jail sentances !.....but there hippy dogooders so they are allowed to run riot and commit crime.

In all....i still have faith in my fellow man and i truly believe the average man in the street will see the truth of that fiasco last night and realise the dogooders have really shot themself in the foot by not giving a man who has been elected by the general public into the position he is in....and who has then been totally unfairly treated.......a lot of people will if nothing else take a closer interest in the bnp simply out of sympathy for a man who was publically bullied and verbally attacked on national television.....

Just out of interest.....im a sport nut,hence i listen to talksport radio whenever im driving......ive always found the average sports fan a vaguely balanced and fair person much the same as hunters and several other different folk from different walks of life......last nights question time was the topic of debate on talksport this morning where a poll was done for whether nick griffin and the bnp came out with any credibility after last nights show....it was a simple yes or no vote............

At the end of their slot at 1pm Andy Townsend and Mike Parry announced that the biggest ever vote had taken place in which 93% of voters had voted YES nick griffin and the bnp came away with credibility........very interesting,after all a public vote doesnt lie does it.

well said, bnp all the way, also don't believe bnp support the rspca its bullshit to put us off them do you think David harcombe would support them if he did :blink:

The BNP support for the RSPC@ is there for anyone to see on their own website ;)

The BNP support for the RSPC@ is there for anyone to see on their own website ;)

stone me turn it in son its boring now !......do you not think little things like mass immigration,the nhs,postal strikes,soldiers getting killed in afghanistan etc etc etc.....are just a teeny weeny bit more important than the rspca.....or are you like them and think animals come before people !

Edited by gnasher16
I'm back BTW, 7 pints later, and going a bit slower...................

did you find that link to the bnp's anti hunting stance on the way home from the pub?? :tongue2:

Umm, no.

But go back a few pages, and you can see that the BNP support them ;)

stone me turn it in son its boring now !......do you not think little things like mass immigration,the nhs,postal strikes,soldiers getting killed in afghanistan etc etc etc.....are just a teeny weeny bit more important than the rspca.....or are you like them and think animals come before people !

Yes, I do.

That is why I support the Conservatives.

They promise;

A cap in immigration,

'Ring Fencing' of NHS funding,

To break the CWU (who's members are already overpaid)

To equip our servicemen better while they have to be in Afganistan.

What do the BNP stand for? White Supremacy, and Nazism.....

Matt you condem N.G. for sharing a stage with a kkk member.... but are going to vote tory, you know the party that allowed a libian terriost to kill yvonne fletch a police woman on the streets of london and walk free !

Matt you condem N.G. for sharing a stage with a kkk member.... but are going to vote tory, you know the party that allowed a libian terriost to kill yvonne fletch a police woman on the streets of london and walk free !

Yes, and I also know that the Labour government did a deal that allowed the Lockerbie bomber to stick two fingers up at us all.

And your point is?

BBC have made one mighty mistake, thinking they could con the British public into thinking that everyone is against controlled immigration. My mind was made up a while ago that the BBC is just a propaganda machine for the left and last night proved that. BBC picked a jewish communist that sent thousands of muslims to death in recent wars, an asian woman who has not even been elected to the lords, a liberal with agenda only to discredit/not listen,and the queen of africa (without any manners) who played to the scripted cast of a lefty planned audience.

BBC have made one mighty mistake, thinking they could con the British public into thinking that everyone is against controlled immigration. My mind was made up a while ago that the BBC is just a propaganda machine for the left and last night proved that. BBC picked a jewish communist that sent thousands of muslims to death in recent wars, an asian woman who has not even been elected to the lords, a liberal with agenda only to discredit/not listen,and the queen of africa (without any manners) who played to the scripted cast of a lefty planned audience.

got it spot on.

the mrs has just got in from work(she's a comunnity care worker for the elderly),she said every one of her clients was talking about last night's QT and suprisingly,every single one of these people was in favour of the bnp.... :hmm: these are 60,70 80,90 yr old people who "should know better" ,not klds.

I agree his performance was shit, but what did he have to work with? He wasn't given a chance to make a point on anything.

That's just it AFT. The sign of a good politician is that they can get their point across no matter what else is going on. Griffin is usually a better performer than that, and I think that trying to excuse his obvious stage fright by claiming that it was all some big conspiracy was a mistake. I found myself 'urging' him on several times, purely because I know he can perform better. As I think everyone knows, I'm no BNP supporter, but I do admire those who can stand up and make a point properly, no matter what their politics.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence ....................

Can you tell me what is wrong with that statement? Would it not be a tragedy if we were to lose an entire race and culture of people from this world?

Say if we were to see the Maori people disappear from the face of the earth, or the native Americans! would that be perfectly fine?

I'm just off out for my quick friday night pint. When I get back, I'll explain that quote. Interesting that you find nothing wrong with it though ;) I wonder how many others feel the same?

its just 14 little words..... ;) AFT,google those words.

Anyone else?

the mrs has just got in from work(she's a comunnity care worker for the elderly),she said every one of her clients was talking about last night's QT and suprisingly,every single one of these people was in favour of the bnp.... :hmm: these are 60,70 80,90 yr old people who "should know better" ,not klds.

but thats it they do know better.