Ton up

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poacherspocket 22 ....... Fecking hell that bloke caught 110 single handed on 2 consecutive night's ....... Now i'm not saying that I don't believe it but :icon_eek::whistling::D

I just searched Google and somewhere amongst the returns was that,i have never heard of him or the type he CLAIMS took those numbers :blink: but like you say 2 consecutive nights :blink:

its been done ;) end of.

as for carrying them, you just keep dropping off evry 20 -30.

weather lads wil do it now, is debatable, i dont think most lads have the mental and physical staminar to keep pushing on . most lads are happy to get 20 or so. ;)

Ok Tomo.

Have you seriously tried carrying 15-20 rabbits whilst working a dog ?

Perhaps you can take 3 non hunters with you, just to carry the game ?

yes thanks i do it regular on my own, ;)

Course you do Tomo, but how many do you take after that 15-20 ?

Have a good shift pal, dont work too hard.

off to work now, play nice you lot :D

]

These are some of the only posts on here, that actually make very good sense to me, thanks very much CHALKWARREN. :victory::thumbs:

Frank.

Yeah but he still looks DAFT on the front of that book with his shades on !!!!

]

These are some of the only posts on here, that actually make very good sense to me, thanks very much CHALKWARREN. :victory::thumbs:

Frank.

there is always one tit .............

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Them's me special Spec savers light reactor lenses,....they turn dark in the sunlight,..you get them free at my age... :laugh:

]

Frank.

there is always one tit .............

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Them's me special Spec savers light reactor lenses,....they turn dark in the sunlight,..you get them free at my age... :laugh:

Only joking Chalkwarren

dont take anything i say seriously mate. :)

this topic was done over around New Year started by wild rover I added to the topic about 2 mutual friends he and myself(along with others) have who took 187 rabbits in a night in the mid 90's around Lockerbie not that far away from you border lad

Y.I.S Leeview

Seeing THAT picture of a certain dog in front of a rake of rabbits (in another thread) Reminded me of the controversy it caused in the "shooting news" back then.

So what do people think now ? Is it possible for one dog to take 100 or more rabbits in one night. ?

Bearing in mind, the rabbits have to be carried off the ground etc, i still doubt it.

What do you think ? :whistling:

Hundred in a night with a gun you,ve had a f*****g good night ,hundred with a dog you,ve had a good nights dreaming :yes: i would like to see it....How many people on here know of a dog to achieve that... hundred percent fact....anyone....rocking horse shit springs to mind...cheers.........

Seeing THAT picture of a certain dog in front of a rake of rabbits (in another thread) Reminded me of the controversy it caused in the "shooting news" back then.

So what do people think now ? Is it possible for one dog to take 100 or more rabbits in one night. ?

Bearing in mind, the rabbits have to be carried off the ground etc, i still doubt it.

Hundred in a night with a gun you,ve had a f*****g good night ,hundred with a dog you,ve had a good nights dreaming :yes: i would like to see it....How many people on here know of a dog to achieve that... hundred percent fact....anyone....rocking horse shit springs to mind...cheers.........

Read my last post :whistling: it was done just before Xmas mid 90's, two well respected dog men at the time, ones now training gundogs the other breeding and racing open class greyhounds

Y.I.S Leeview

Read my last post :whistling: it was done just before Xmas mid 90's, two well respected dog men at the time, ones now training gundogs the other breeding and racing open class greyhounds

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes I read your last post...you and mutual friends[187rabbits]you ain,t going to say 1dog caught them .....???areyou???cheers...........
this topic was done over around New Year started by wild rover I added to the topic about 2 mutual friends he and myself(along with others) have who took 187 rabbits in a night in the mid 90's around Lockerbie not that far away from you border lad

Y.I.S Leeview

dream on Pal you have also joined the dreamers class, this internet has been a wonderfull invention, when people come on here and talk utter crap you are suffering from a severe bout of verbal d........