Ton up

can be done on the right land... i have friends off the coast of donegall live on an island over run with rabbits... they have never been hunted and is no natural predators.... friend bought a whippetxcollie xgrey caught well over 100 in 5 hours had to give rabbits to all 67 people that live on the island :clapper: unfortunately the dog never got to grips with the sudden cliffs on the island died at 3 years the mans never had a dog since :(

anyway point is right land anything would be possible....

Is that craggy island where father ted lives?

It's called Innis Bo Finne and it's in the Gaeltacht in Donegal, it is movin with rabbits, everything he said in that post is 100%

where's craggy island then?

It's not real at all it was filmed in Claire and the opening filmed somewhere in the Arann Islands

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gyppo

bloody hell ldr let that final go you and tomo say one thing well you do :tongue2: and mark and samet sam say another what a few people with several names give jacker brick shit do you think he cares :clapper: if you were so adiment his dog is shit you should of took him up on a big bucks re run or even gone on ground on the night that held big numbers but who cares you had your reasons not to and they worked for you :toast: i bet mark certainly doesnt he jacked must of been bad for him to after travelling all that way and even doing 4 hrs runing with tomo a few weeks before why would he jack????beleave me in his run with tomo 4 proper dog lads were there asd,tomo,samet sam,and jackerbrick and not a one had a bad word to say about each other and the dogs now when it comes to you and brick well some thing was a miss,didnt mark give a member a run on the fens and then a re run to prove em wrong again???????well like i said before ldr give him a re run on ground were theres rabbits you and him silence the critics once and for all,now since there wasnt a ton caught in the lamping comp final lets go back to topic,matter of fact i dont think there was a ton caught in the lamping comp was there :drink:

Edited by gyppo
Guest lurchers&terriers

there is certainly a few clicks at work on this site. as soon as someone disagree with one of them there pm ing each other. If someone disagree with them they all try to make them look foolish and stupid for doing so. It seems people cant look after them selfs these days with out running to there mates for back up. seen it happen loads of times. the same people backing up the same people. Thats something that shouldnt happen in a forum as a forum is all about OTHER peoples opinnions and god forbid if that goes agenst any of the clicks. Like i said i dont know why people cant stick up for them selfs insted of running to there mates :thumbdown: :thumbdown: . As for the 100 rabbbit thing i justr dont understand whats so hard to beleave :icon_eek: :icon_eek: as long as the ground holds them the dog is fit as f**k whats stopping it :icon_eek: Like i said in another post i think some people are going by there own dogs capabilitys.

back to the click thing though they realy need to put a stop to it as there are a lot of people on here to scaired to post because of it. its doing more harm than good to this site. I for one though say what i want, i beleave strongly in my right to a opinnion no matter how much they try to bully me out of it :

bloody hell ldr let that final go you and tomo say one thing well you do :tongue2: and mark and samet sam say another what a few people with several names give jacker brick shit do you think he cares :clapper: if you were so adiment his dog is shit you should of took him up on a big bucks re run or even gone on ground on the night that held big numbers but who cares you had your reasons not to and they worked for you :toast: i bet mark certainly doesnt he jacked must of been bad for him to after travelling all that way and even doing 4 hrs runing with tomo a few weeks before why would he jack????beleave me in his run with tomo 4 proper dog lads were there asd,tomo,samet sam,and jackerbrick and not a one had a bad word to say about each other and the dogs now when it comes to you and brick well some thing was a miss,didnt mark give a member a run on the fens and then a re run to prove em wrong again???????well like i said before ldr give him a re run on ground were theres rabbits you and him silence the critics once and for all,now since there wasnt a ton caught in the lamping comp final lets go back to topic,matter of fact i dont think there was a ton caught in the lamping comp was there :drink:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: I thought the response would be something like that.................. :clapper::clapper: ..................but his dog couldn't catch the rabbits that were there, so even if you put another 1000 in front of him he's not gonna catch them either..........................missing a half grown rabbit is a poor show lyk........... :clapper: ...........i didnt need to rest bruce, 'mark' gave enough time for that with his antics as i previously stated........................... :big_boss: ...............the guy is a complete muppet and has had his day..................didnt his dog come 4th out of 5 in a race recently???? :toast::toast::toast::toast:

...............the guy is a complete muppet and has had his day..................didnt his dog come 4th out of 5 in a race recently???? :toast::toast::toast::toast:

What does that prove? Looks like another interesting topic going off track? :wallbash:

Guest gyppo

..................didnt his dog come 4th out of 5 in a race recently????

again your doing what your good at :clapper: talking shite behind a mans back go to him and ask him iam sure he will tell you and if it did come 4th 5th or 100th iam sure there would be enough people there to tell the site so again stop talking a load of bollox go to the man and tell him yourself and lets get back to the ton discussion

LET IT GO :wallbash:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Smart dog I was down your way this morning, but I think you had a hard night, I met 4 genuine dog men whilst I was there, and I put the question to them, can 1 very good dog take 100 rabbits in a night, YOU kNOW WHAT THERE ANSWER WAS, i HAVE NO need to print there response, and they thought I was mad in the head for puting that question to them, and now LDR, HAS ALSO COME INTO BACK UP HIS MATES STUPIDY 100 IN A NIGHT

DREAM ON lADS,