SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you have a family of terriers that are roughly 1/4 bull and dont outcross or add any other blood to the line how much bull blood is in this family of terriers after say 35 years

Well it stays at a quarter don't it!

• Like 2

In that case mate how can you state there's no bull in them for 30 years unless you know every mating because I guarantee theres bull in those dogs.Crackers anyway mate so no bother .

There all been bred from the one family of dogs no out cross. But the original stuff had bull in them so in theory these pups have the same amount of bull in them as the ancestors 30years back. No outcross has been put in or straight bull that's what I ment foxdropper

• Like 1

So if you have a family of terriers that are roughly 1/4 bull and dont outcross or add any other blood to the line how much bull blood is in this family of terriers after say 35 years

In theory there should still be a quarter

• Like 1

In that case mate how can you state there's no bull in them for 30 years unless you know every mating because I guarantee theres bull in those dogs.Crackers anyway mate so no bother .

Cooney says you can tell by looking at them

I actually didn't say that.

Also ,I don't have to look at you to know you are full of bull.

• Like 1

And a quarter they still are ,nothing added nothing taken away which takes me back to my original statement, nice pair with a bit of bull about them lol.Cant hide the bull from those who know mate .

I'm not denying there's bull in them what I originally ment was no pure bull has been added.

• Like 1

. The pups ya got recently will ya breed them into your own line

But Ive been told on here that bull blooded patterdales line bred for generations now have no bull blood in them, I just wondered where it disappears to, just to be clear this isnt aimed at you Shane

But Ive been told on here that bull blooded patterdales line bred for generations now have no bull blood in them, I just wondered where it disappears to, just to be clear this isnt aimed at you Shane

Some lads don't like admitting there's bull in there dog for some reason it can be a touchy subject with lads. In reality 99% of patterdales have bull in there make up.

• Like 1

Cooney says you can tell by looking at them

I actually didn't say that.

Also ,I don't have to look at you to know you are full of bull.

lol

Some lads don't like admitting there's bull in there dog for some reason it can be a touchy subject with lads. In reality 99% of patterdales have bull in there make up.

even cooneys

anything between zero and a hundred percent.(some will take after it and some wont)