SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of a bull cross, I love the look of a good strong Lakeland, I've just never seen a good Lakeland and apart from the cosmetic look of the bull cross I can't see what they bring to the table

• Like 3

IMHO I think the bull blood is in most But when you start to breed very very close it will them appear..My old smooth white dog was very bully looking but no bull was added in 40 odd years ..And none known of from my base stock for many years before....Old old saying whats put in a pot will come out again

• Like 1

Pabs stay of the drugs and take your nose and tongue out of that old fools arse. Nuttalls always punting the same shit, I saw every litter in Stevens yard, it's not second hand gossip. Why the f**k would someone in hunt service who hates hard dogs with a passion use a bull or a Wheaton ?

He had a job to do and he did it very well and officiantly, dog in fox out undamaged

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 5

Pabs stay of the drugs and take your nose and tongue out of that old fools arse. Nuttalls always punting the same shit, I saw every litter in Stevens yard, it's not second hand gossip. Why the f**k would someone in hunt service who hatesaid hard dogs with a passion use a bull or a Wheaton ?

He had a job to do and he did it very well and officiantly, dog in fox out undamaged

Didn't ns put a bull or even wheaton in his. I know he used sh barny about 3 times stud and other names unknown to say

Prick

• Like 1

Who mentioned nuttall. And did I hit a nerve with you. Why the fk would you have a dog that big to dig something unharmed. I take it you're dogs arnt so great when the meet something that ain't gonna just sit there. You should put a bit of bull in too masquerade it ha. Good dogs don't need that

Pabs stay of the drugs and take your nose and tongue out of that old fools arse. Nuttalls always punting the same shit, I saw every litter in Stevens yard, it's not second hand gossip. Why the f**k would someone in hunt service who hates hard dogs with a passion use a bull or a Wheaton ?

efficiently,
  • Like 3

I know Nuttall told you that shit because he spouts the same bollocks to any fool that'll listen.

You're welcome to bring your shit pot lickers over whenever you grow a pair you illiterate twat

how'd you know we got shit dogs . Did the teacher you that on the computer bunny

Grabs me for what. Saying how it is.. I don't care no more no more about bullys or shit stirrers as your self. I'm a hunting man and all I have to watch is the likes of you and the other 3 categories. I certainly don't have to worry about genuine dogmen. And I cut off now cos I've been warned about cts who drop you in the shit.what's new.