They Are The 12%

7 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

you might be the main contender for the benard manning award for political greatness lol

i remember two ex girlfriends of mine being veggies and they had no issue with my meat

So why did they swap it for cucumber then...... ?

• Sad 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, any bloke who is a vegetarian is a f***ing queer so let’s have that right from the start ! There is probably some long winded and very sensible scientific reason as to why meat eaters

My thoughts who gives a shit what other folk do.eat what you like I know I do. If in honest might make the next generation of Brits look a lot less than those obese yanks. The amount of fat kids

I,m with the shadow environment secretary, I love my meat smoked just like my fags 

Posted Images

I'd never be a veggie.i have meat as the main bit in every meal but we do eat to much meat.it should never be right craming 60,000 chickens in a shed or keeping pigs in a pen all there life.

its a welfare issue i could get on board with.

My mate works in a lamb cutting plant where they kill and butcher 5,000 lambs every day and there's loads of places like that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

I'm going on a low carb diet as of tomorrow, is this gay or quite acceptable......

Sounds gay as fcuk ,mate , but eat plenty of meat that’s not attached to anything or anyone and you might be alright ...;)

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

I'd never be a veggie.i have meat as the main bit in every meal but we do eat to much meat.it should never be right craming 60,000 chickens in a shed or keeping pigs in a pen all there life.

its a welfare issue i could get on board with.

My mate works in a lamb cutting plant where they kill and butcher 5,000 lambs every day and there's loads of places like that.

I think the point is mate, they are having to supply so much that its shite!......there’s no quality.

Look at some of pig plants in the US with the blood lakes.......it’s f***ing awful.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Do you think I will now be awarded my honorary degree in biology and the development of the human species?

WILFDiploma.jpg.85ff9f16e2f3023163f6e4f122b37b78.jpg

Look forward to your attendance at the alumni annual dinner at the Eagle's Nest, here, next winter! :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, WILF said:

Basically, any bloke who is a vegetarian is a f***ing queer so let’s have that right from the start !

There is probably some long winded and very sensible scientific reason as to why meat eaters are more alpha than grass munchers (apex predator stuff and all that) but I’m f****d if I can be bothered to work it out.

All I know is, in nature grass eaters are prey and meat eaters are the guvnor!

Hence 3 million weedy little f**k pigs walking about the gaff !

Edited to add:

Do you think I will now be awarded my honorary degree in biology and the development of the human species?

So I go out for a meal on Saturday with my mrs, brother and his wife and our good mate and his mrs..

now we've been mates with this lad since we were 12 or so, he's been a marine since 16 and is now a captain running the Help for heroes site in Plymouth... done and seen a lot, so certainly not your average long haired, poof type veggie....

but..... he only goes and orders all veggie stuff!! " Whats the crack mate???"... I ask confused at the demise of a once proud and proper type fella... 

hes had a little health scare recently, and really shook him and us up... after research he's decided too much shit is pumped into the standard meat we buy, also red meat sits in the gut and eventually makes you ill... etc etc... he reckons he feels better for it....

i ordered beef cappacio to start and braised lamb shoulder for main... f**k if I'm succumbing to it... even if it's getting some of our better men.. lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

i would like to see the menu please

dont want to buy a ticket if there is 5 courses of salad

The menu is still in development but I'll leave you with a 3-word teaser... Bacon Wrapped Panda...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

So I go out for a meal on Saturday with my mrs, brother and his wife and our good mate and his mrs..

now we've been mates with this lad since we were 12 or so, he's been a marine since 16 and is now a captain running the Help for heroes site in Plymouth... done and seen a lot, so certainly not your average long haired, poof type veggie....

but..... he only goes and orders all veggie stuff!! " Whats the crack mate???"... I ask confused at the demise of a once proud and proper type fella... 

hes had a little health scare recently, and really shook him and us up... after research he's decided too much shit is pumped into the standard meat we buy, also red meat sits in the gut and eventually makes you ill... etc etc... he reckons he feels better for it....

i ordered beef cappacio to start and braised lamb shoulder for main... f**k if I'm succumbing to it... even if it's getting some of our better men.. lol

Mate, you just don’t need people like that in your life.......I feel he has betrayed you and your friendship with his plant based dietary buffoonery !! 

Tell herm to decamp forthwith to the ladies toilet and have a word with herm-self !

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, you just don’t need people like that in your life.......I feel he has betrayed you and your friendship with his plant based dietary buffoonery !! 

Tell herm to decamp forthwith to the ladies toilet and have a word with herm-self !

Don't worry mate, he was worded... and his wife joined in on our side!!

i give him a month tops!

• Thanks 1

You're all assuming what these people are like. Do any of you actually know any real dyed-in-the-wool vegetarians?

I used to work with a pasty-faced, mushroom eating full time veggie.

He was a right c**t. :laugh: