100 meter exclusion zone

Ealing Council trying to put in a 100 meter exclusion zone around abortion “clinics” to stop people trying to stop other people from killing little people !!!

So just to be clear, you ARE allowed to promote killing but NOT allowed to protest the fact......

How f****d is that !! 

• Like 2

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

I'd think anyone using the clinic is probably in their own turmoil without a bunch of activists/unemployed/unwashed trying to impose their views on them. Why can't people mind their own business?

By the sound of it they are mostly middle age, normal everyday folks who offer an alternative to killing and do a bit of praying.......I dont think they fit the description of your average hunt sab.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

By the sound of it they are mostly middle age, normal everyday folks who offer an alternative to killing and do a bit of praying.......I dont think they fit the description of your average hunt sab.

It's still none of their bloody business.

• Like 5

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....loada jobs worths

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mass slaughter in your own shores is everyone’s business.......or maybe I’m a bit old fashioned.

Lots of different people have different reasons for wanting/needing terminations & i would think in majority of cases very hard decision to come too. And last thing needed is a bunch of very opinionated religious loons shouting & harrasing them. No one else’s business but there own & i would think a very sad time for all the women going there. Atb

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mass slaughter in your own shores is everyone’s business.......or maybe I’m a bit old fashioned.

Sorry mate don't agree with that..

theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child born into that?

faith/religion is the main reason for the outcry, as I've said loads of times I'm not religious but believe Christian values are a good thing, but I don't think this is a subject for the church to dictate on..

• Like 14
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Normal????

Come off it mate, they should be out grafting providing for their kids, not standing in the rain all day shouting off at woman who are already in a bad state!!

there aren't many normal people left unfortunately lol

• Like 2

I've got to be honest. I find it f***ing mad how folks can so easily dismiss unborn children, embryonic and fetal, being killed! Like it's so obvious that no one should have a say on that. :no:

And so what if a lot of the folks against it are religious? So long as their arguments are NOT fundamentally religious. I mean fundamentally this is about the value of human life, something that our society is based on never mind religions.

Kay put up a great link previously on the stats of abortion in the UK. It's worth reading before making a judgement either way. Opinions ain't worth shite without coming from a position of fact.

Equally I don't necessarily disagree with this exclusion zone. There's a line somewhere between free protest and mentally persecuting individuals. I'm not sure on this one...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

200,000 dead kids last year in The UK.......46 million a year world wide !

Makes the Tottenkopf division look like complete beginners really don’t it ! :) 

Most of those protesters are dykes nuns professional protesters regardless of the cause. Most never had a kid or can't. 

As has been said none of our business.

Sorry wilf we seem to be clashing heads a lot recently but I guess that's the nature of a debate. You said the "murder"'of kids but other past posts when bombs are blowing kids to bits you "couldn't give a shit".

Let's be honest here you're motivation is fuelled by religion mainly Catholic and they have some brass neck to preach about the suffering of kids maybe if they offered the millions of hush money paid to molested kids and their families to individuals having abortions for whatever reason they do it be it be financial or a darker aspect. 

Plenty bang on about state interference and control well practise what you preach and it's there right it's not illegal and it's a choice they wouldn't take lightly and will have to live with till their dying day. 

• Like 11
17 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Normal????

Come off it mate, they should be out grafting providing for their kids, not standing in the rain all day shouting off at woman who are already in a bad state!!

there aren't many normal people left unfortunately lol

If someone has the right to kill their child surely I have the right to say “please don’t do that” ? 

• Like 3