South American greyhounds must be good

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I told you I'd get chucked out the masons

Indeed I like to challenge all and sundry at this time of year and hope they forget about it be the time the winter comes round if they don't I just hide in the loft and nail the lid down

You shold see when he goes lamping!                                                                                                        

5 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

My bow saw has sporty stickers heard that makes it go faster like on cars!!! And I've order a spoiler for it aswell 

I don't use a bow saw nor do I hang out the window wi 1 , start that game itl soon be like Fred carno's round ya yard 

On 9 April 2018 at 17:51, rob284 said:

That blackun wasnt keen on striking, any hedgerows on small fields and it would be gone

Looking fa a neck hold bit of self preservation,knowing one has time could be just that but in comparission to some not to good.atb bill

• Like 1

Looking back at that footage, I see two main reasons why those dogs are substandard.

1. They aint brindle, dogs which are any other colour are slouches, comparatively speaking.

2. They aint wearing shiny collars.  Torchlight, if lamping, or sunlight when out for a daytime jaunt, will help dazzle the quarry by glinting off the shiny collar into it's eyes, therefore helping the dog catch quicker.  A bit like those arabic chappies used to do with their falcons and sulkylukis, least, that's what desertbred reckons :)

• Haha 2