Fukc sake Telford now

But wait, think of the very many benefits that the Muslim community bring and how they have enriched our culture......surely that’s worth any price isn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats not racism mate, if your a decent human being, no matter what colour skin you have, you will hate these c**ts with a vengeance. these are sick fuckers, this is arranged child molestation,  

Haha youl try anything to get at the catholics an christianity wont you? But you say f**k all about your multi cultural little buddies running amok, cause it goes against your globalist big commu

Telford was revealed by Tommy Robinson a while ago . . But he is a racist so we should all ignore him and take no notice off what he says , if the fukcers in the police , government & other agenci

Posted Images

I know what your saying navek but I don’t think anything would change it, even some children being killed. Personally I think the Lee Rigby murder should have been the turning point but as we know and has been mentioned if you do anything you will be nicked.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

From what I hear the Football Lads Alliance have it right. They need more support and need to show in more areas. It can't be ignored forever.

The solution must appeal to a wider audience, whatever your feelings on the FLA they send the wrong message before they’ve said a word imo. I’m not knocking them from a personal point of view but to lots of people they just look like footie thugs. Their needs to be an acceptable opposition for all to support 

The Muslim community needs to find more voices like this - an extract from a recent broadcast by Maajid Nawaz on LBC. If you've never turned in, he's well worth a listen !

"Why are we still, despite the years of evidence mounting up, uncomfortable talking about this issue? And accepting that there is a hugely disproportionate number of British South Asian Muslim men involved in what can only be described as a despicable crime?

"The fact is that since 2011 these sort of crimes have occurred in cities up and down the country, they are spreading.

"They have occurred in Rochdale, Rotherham, Oxford, Telford, Leeds, Birmingham, Norwich, Burnley, High Wycombe, Leicester, Dewsbury, Middlesborough, Peterborough, Bristol, Halifax and newcastle and only in two of those cases were the men not of British South Asian Muslim heritage.

"All of the victims, in all of those cities and the list was very long, except three were white teenage girls.

"The fact that 84% of these cases involve British South Asian Muslim men must beg the question, why?

"If we are not asking the question, I can guarantee you somebody else will be asking the question.

"Then you sit back and wonder 'why is the far right rising?'

"I'll tell you. When you silence those liberal, secular, humanist and reasonable voices who are attempting to have a rational conversation around facts, when call those voices anti-Muslim, Islamophobic, bigoted or racist, and moderate voices are intimidated from speaking up, what happens as a result is the fringes, the extremists, then those extremist voices rise to the forefront.

"That is the consequence of those do-gooders who are attempting to be politically correct."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

The solution must appeal to a wider audience, whatever your feelings on the FLA they send the wrong message before they’ve said a word imo. I’m not knocking them from a personal point of view but to lots of people they just look like footie thugs. Their needs to be an acceptable opposition for all to support 

What you need is a lot of people to peacefully protest on a regular basis. They're going to be accused of pretty much everything from culture-phobia to Nazism. I used the FLA as an example of being able to get a lot of people out on foot and you're right it probably wasn't the best example.

2 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

The Muslim community needs to find more voices like this - an extract from a recent broadcast by Maajid Nawaz on LBC. If you've never turned in, he's well worth a listen !

Superb post BB! :notworthy:

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

What you need is a lot of people to peacefully protest on a regular basis. They're going to be accused of pretty much everything from culture-phobia to Nazism. I used the FLA as an example of being able to get a lot of people out on foot and you're right it probably wasn't the best example.

We’re in agreement mate, numbers is the only answer. As I said earlier until the amount of people opposing it reaches the point at which the coppers are rendered completely useless and the balance of power swings nowt will change, we need to come together

1 minute ago, ollieollie said:

We’re in agreement mate, numbers is the only answer. As I said earlier until the amount of people opposing it reaches the point at which the coppers are rendered completely useless and the balance of power swings nowt will change, we need to come together

It can be done but the hard part is going to be getting the rabble-rousers to sit it out.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

Just to reiterate I’m not suggesting  violence unless it is completely essential, the mere realisation that it’s more than the law could handle might be enough 

Fair comment and I honestly think any kind of violence would be counter-productive on something like this. That raises a bigger issue though. You don't have freedom of speech so anything that is deemed an attack will be treated as a hate crime. You're going to get everyone from counter-demonstrators to police trying to goad them into responding physically and the second that happens you lose all of the high ground and the entire event becomes a tabloid smear.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Superb post BB! :notworthy:

Thank you, mate, but I can't claim credit.

Maajid is a journalist and broadcaster of the highest order, in my opinion. Although he is Muslim himself, he is never afraid to criticise the shortcomings inherent in his 'community' and faith. He's balanced, fair and reasonable, but never afraid to speak his mind, especially to apologists !

I don't always agree with everything he says, but he's well worth listening to - failing that, YouTube has loads of his superb polemics........

14 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Thank you, mate, but I can't claim credit.

Maajid is a journalist and broadcaster of the highest order, in my opinion. Although he is Muslim himself, he is never afraid to criticise the shortcomings inherent in his 'community' and faith. He's balanced, fair and reasonable, but never afraid to speak his mind, especially to apologists !

I don't always agree with everything he says, but he's well worth listening to - failing that, YouTube has loads of his superb polemics........

You highlighted it and that's all that was necessary. I've read a couple of his books and listened to some of his LBC casts on the tube. Like you I'm not always in agreement but his opinions are quite refreshing in this polarized discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its just tomorrow's chip paper and nothing will happen, people are only outraged for 2 hours these days then it's onto the next thing or celebrity gossip. A few American tarts shagging a fat american movie producer to get a film role has had 100x the coverage than 10000 English children getting raped.

• Like 5