I thought this was more interesting.....

whippet cross

Let's work on the assumption it's defiantly no thylacine, so what is it? It's gait looks almost primate like when it runs.....

This is in the newspapers this week,a mermaids body being recovered :whistling: people who have seen the footage are urging members of the public to keep an open mind :laugh: couple of guys in raincoats poor actors :yes:

• Like 1

Totally inconclusive,people are clutching at straws.

I don't think anyone is clutching at anything, it's just a bit of inconclusive footage taken in Tasmania being discussed but I,ll pop you in the no camp

Interesting

Crocodile spotted in the thames,sunning itself on a bank turns out to be a piece of rope :icon_redface:

post-1930-0-62300400-1507651935_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Crocodile spotted this week in the thames,it made the newspapers,plastic garden ornament.

post-1930-0-86571900-1507652067.jpg

Crocodile spotted this week in the thames,it made the newspapers,plastic garden ornament.

we had a real one pulled from a reservoir near me this summer, no if,s no but,s it was an alligator or croc 100 percent but what are we trying to say? All leads need to be followed as far as possible and tomorrow night after an 8hr day of plastering I will be driving 100 miles to meet the man I mentioned earlier who says he was charged by a cat age 9 and is writing a book on it, I probably spend more time than the pessimists following up these things to prove or disprove the claims,

we had a real one pulled from a reservoir near me this summer, no if,s no but,s it was an alligator or croc 100 percent but what are we trying to say? All leads need to be followed as far as possible and tomorrow night after an 8hr day of plastering I will be driving 100 miles to meet the man I mentioned earlier who says he was charged by a cat age 9 and is writing a book on it, I probably spend more time than the pessimists following up these things to prove or disprove the claims,

Any links About the alligator story greyman ?

This one? http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/09/baby-crocodile-found-dumped-in-uk-reservoir-6841474/

Can't see any crocodilian surviving long term in the UK it just isn't warm enough.

This one? http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/09/baby-crocodile-found-dumped-in-uk-reservoir-6841474/

Can't see any crocodilian surviving long term in the UK it just isn't warm enough.

I think that's the one unless there were more as I think the one I saw was a bit bigger than that one, as the last surviving dinosaur I would imaging they are pretty adapt at surviving most things though I,m not suggesting they are living wild in the uk though Terrapins have been living in uk waters for at least twenty years that I no of,

I think that's the one unless there were more as I think the one I saw was a bit bigger than that one, as the last surviving dinosaur I would imaging they are pretty adapt at surviving most things though I,m not suggesting they are living wild in the uk though Terrapins have been living in uk waters for at least twenty years that I no of,

The terrapins have been here for even longer than that and have even managed to breed successfully in recent years but they generally come from cooler climates than crocodiles. Most crocodilian species will start shutting down if they can't maintain their body temperature at around 25 degrees.

Any found in UK waters will have been very recently dumped IMO.

• Like 1

The terrapins have been here for even longer than that and have even managed to breed successfully in recent years but they generally come from cooler climates than crocodiles. Most crocodilian species will start shutting down if they can't maintain their body temperature at around 25 degrees.

Any found in UK waters will have been very recently dumped IMO.

have to agree with you on that one, plus it's hard enough trying to prove the excistance of one alien species I don't have time to look for more,
  • Like 1