Gsd Grey Saluki

Swings and roundabout come ta mind Akitas are an old breed and work his there in all breeds just needs switching on ,dog killers I have owned 2one a bull xes the other a Lurcher mixed bred .thers usually a story behind this more often from young animals been frightened etc.can these animals be ever fully trusted no .to many scenarios where a human youngster could easily become injured or killed temperament his the key to all canines the best temps are needed for both work or otherwise.time bombs are best culled simple fact the best working type animal I seen and know have that soft type temp around given family livestock .switch it on when working prey or quarry. All this giving it the large type animals usually in this yard get culled no ifs buts thinking about just done forgotten almost at once atb bunnys.

Dog aggressive doesn't mean human aggressive.

true ,, alot of pits are ok with people, but dog aggressive , i had pit bitch that was great with people, and not bad with other dogs, as long as they left her alone , suppose all dogs different in any breed, and even in the same litter they all very in size and temp :yes:

• Like 2

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old lad heres got alsation in him aswell.   alsation/collie X whippet grey. he threw to the collie temprement wise, and unfortanatly got most of the bad things you can get from a collie but i

il put some better ones up lads

Posted Images

I see it like this Ray's right they all different and individuals, but a dog killer a different type of canine ,I had one that if another male even pissed I his terroritory it was inevitable the first chance there paths xes he killed it no messing just one dead animal he done nigh on about six maybe more I did not no about ,ta top it there was not a terrier or bull blood in him ,just a scary situation has a six mth old ,he became lethal.. Did I cull him back then I was only young full of it and just carried on has normal hewas very good at putting some gear ta bed ,but the situations he got me in at times were fecking nigh on crazy collie dogs were his favourite funnily it was a old collie that put the fear of God into him has a youngster.the crus of this his getting back ta the situation to where the seeds were set to make him such a prolific dog killer oh I and he got me in to some scrapes fracker him.atb bunnys.

Anyone got any herder crosses ? Got 2 young dogs here finding game all the time and get stuck in when the lurcher rolls something. Seen 2 first crosses but abit heavy and slow for my needs look liked they would have been great around cover though.

Also see the gsd taking a lot of flack there's still gooduns out there if you know where to look.

• Like 1

Swings and roundabout come ta mind Akitas are an old breed and work his there in all breeds just needs switching on ,dog killers I have owned 2one a bull xes the other a Lurcher mixed bred .thers usually a story behind this more often from young animals been frightened etc.can these animals be ever fully trusted no .to many scenarios where a human youngster could easily become injured or killed temperament his the key to all canines the best temps are needed for both work or otherwise.time bombs are best culled simple fact the best working type animal I seen and know have that soft type temp around given family livestock .switch it on when working prey or quarry. All this giving it the large type animals usually in this yard get culled no ifs buts thinking about just done forgotten almost at once atb bunnys.

. That ain't the point dog aggressive his veryusuallybrought on by the fact the welp had a bad situation has a welp how many humans get caught up in a dog aggressive situation lots.it can be dangerous situation for youngsters prevention his the ways foreward understanding canine hang ups ,ain't seen by some.theres only one ways foreward and that's culling theses dangerous types dog killers etc.when the the going gets. Tough they usually the first ta bail out seen itonnumerious occasions that Akita would been culled a the turn of its lip no second chances because this will be where the animal starts ta take the highest perch and becomes pack leader.atb bunnys.

No disrespect pal but you're talking out of your ass.

• Like 1

. That ain't the point dog aggressive his veryusuallybrought on by the fact the welp had a bad situation has a welp how many humans get caught up in a dog aggressive situation lots.it can be dangerous situation for youngsters prevention his the ways foreward understanding canine hang ups ,ain't seen by some.theres only one ways foreward and that's culling theses dangerous types dog killers etc.when the the going gets. Tough they usually the first ta bail out seen itonnumerious occasions that Akita would been culled a the turn of its lip no second chances because this will be where the animal starts ta take the highest perch and becomes pack leader.atb bunnys.[/quote

No disrespect pal but you're talking out of your ass.

. And me thinks yas blowing smoke out a thyne seems ta me understaning canines ain't your strong point .atb bunnys.

Seems you don't have a clue about Akita's if you don't think being dog aggressive is typical of the breed, trust me I know first hand. The dog did it out of dominance but he was very dangerous if he got hold of something, he snapped a big Shepherd mix's leg when it got out of the owners house and attacked him. Any big dog that didn't back down from him was in trouble, he was ok with smaller dogs apart from Staffs, he could tell they meant business.

Edited by DogMan85

image.jpeg. This Akita bitch bomb proof do I think she a better option than a good working line alsation not a chance atbbunnys.

They are better hunters trust me, it's natural for them. Everyone I've known as taking to it like a duck to water when out and about on a mooch.

Edited by DogMan85

Few vids of pure gsd killing vermin in america, coons an stuff

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.

Rubish the akita was bred as a fighting dog it was replaced by the Tosa and then was used for hunting elk and small bears it was primarily a fighting dog in Akita Japan

Akitas were originally developed as fighting dogs during the Tokugawa period (1603-1925). Dog fights wera as popular in the Far East as they were in Europe and at that time, the prefecture of Akita was one of the two most popular dog fighting areas, the other one being the Tosa province.

• Like 1

Few vids of pure gsd killing vermin in america, coons an stuff

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.

Rubish the akita was bred as a fighting dog it was replaced by the Tosa and then was used for hunting elk and small bears it was primarily a fighting dog in Akita Japan

Akitas were originally developed as fighting dogs during the Tokugawa period (1603-1925). Dog fights wera as popular in the Far East as they were in Europe and at that time, the prefecture of Akita was one of the two most popular dog fighting areas, the other one being the Tosa province.

And that's Japanese Akitas anyway, totally different beast to the big American Akitas.

The American Akita was bred as a guard/pet/show dog, not for hunting or fighting.