Gsd Grey Saluki

Llo

Few vids of pure gsd killing vermin in america, coons an stuff

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.
. No ones saying they won't hunt all breeds will but different standards are required what iawill say once again the alsation German Shepard Malinois Dutch herder type animals are better option for breeding lurchers I have seen pure alsation male take fallow deer single if thy really want to try a Akita Lurcher that would not be a problem I would breed you one and then you can keep us updated of your progress ,the bitch in the pic does a bit mooching etc. If you accept my invitation for you to try one there will be no charge ya can come and take pick of the nest alls i ask his a hones t updates if thy feel you could breed a better specimen for work you have the knowledge and no doubt animals Akita males to produce your own and then off spouting of what you have no clue about ,all assumptions nothing down in history or present,there's alsation xes malli xes Dutch herders all proven over four decades to my knowledge killing the full spectrum your take on the Akita xes are assumptions only no history past or present of Akita lurcher uk killing full spectrum game etc. Jog. On dreamer atb bunnys.
The Shepard is a more versatile breed but no way on earth are they better than Akita's at hunting, I should know peddler I've been around both breeds most my life. That's not to say the Akita cross would be superior to a German Shepard/Greyhound, I doubt it would the but the drive to want to catch things will be coming mostly from the greyhound, the Akita is a natural hunter full stop.
. I see my self has a confident type person when putting livestock together ,blowing ones trumpet his just that ,let's see you breed one of the Akita xes put it to work and then let's here the plaudits of the xes and just to enlighten you have only ever bred 2llitters of lurchers in my who.e life ,but let me tell you this fella they grafted and some still are yas ain't got no experience of the shepherd type xes I have plenty and I will say this I have seen more shepherd xes work heavy game and do it very well nnow what I would say ta you glean some experience where it matters the field of work you just blowing gas would be could be no constructive evidence of workers of the Akita xes yas seen nought done very little end of, the offer still stands I will set a mating up for you peddlers charge yours will be free ya can have the whole nest pass them round to your friends that will give you a fare crack with them.i doubt you will take this offer on I have come across like you dreamers we call them all inconsistency about an aggressive Akita that once mugged a long ear .atb bunnys.

Why the fcuk would I want to choose an Akita or a Shepherd over something like a Collie to cross with a greyhound?, you're a salesman nothing more nothing less. No disrespect to the blokes that have had any decent Shepard x Greyhound crosses but if I was after a dog for heavy gear I certainly wouldn't be going to you Mr Munchausen.......

. Well that's what ya said about the Akita early in post better alternative than a shepherd better hunting ability I call it prey drive ya back peddling again lol ya getting like that fecking Akita in the truck all grouchy and possessive.atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old lad heres got alsation in him aswell.   alsation/collie X whippet grey. he threw to the collie temprement wise, and unfortanatly got most of the bad things you can get from a collie but i

il put some better ones up lads

Posted Images

Llo

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.
. No ones saying they won't hunt all breeds will but different standards are required what iawill say once again the alsation German Shepard Malinois Dutch herder type animals are better option for breeding lurchers I have seen pure alsation male take fallow deer single if thy really want to try a Akita Lurcher that would not be a problem I would breed you one and then you can keep us updated of your progress ,the bitch in the pic does a bit mooching etc. If you accept my invitation for you to try one there will be no charge ya can come and take pick of the nest alls i ask his a hones t updates if thy feel you could breed a better specimen for work you have the knowledge and no doubt animals Akita males to produce your own and then off spouting of what you have no clue about ,all assumptions nothing down in history or present,there's alsation xes malli xes Dutch herders all proven over four decades to my knowledge killing the full spectrum your take on the Akita xes are assumptions only no history past or present of Akita lurcher uk killing full spectrum game etc. Jog. On dreamer atb bunnys.
The Shepard is a more versatile breed but no way on earth are they better than Akita's at hunting, I should know peddler I've been around both breeds most my life. That's not to say the Akita cross would be superior to a German Shepard/Greyhound, I doubt it would the but the drive to want to catch things will be coming mostly from the greyhound, the Akita is a natural hunter full stop.
. I see my self has a confident type person when putting livestock together ,blowing ones trumpet his just that ,let's see you breed one of the Akita xes put it to work and then let's here the plaudits of the xes and just to enlighten you have only ever bred 2llitters of lurchers in my who.e life ,but let me tell you this fella they grafted and some still are yas ain't got no experience of the shepherd type xes I have plenty and I will say this I have seen more shepherd xes work heavy game and do it very well nnow what I would say ta you glean some experience where it matters the field of work you just blowing gas would be could be no constructive evidence of workers of the Akita xes yas seen nought done very little end of, the offer still stands I will set a mating up for you peddlers charge yours will be free ya can have the whole nest pass them round to your friends that will give you a fare crack with them.i doubt you will take this offer on I have come across like you dreamers we call them all inconsistency about an aggressive Akita that once mugged a long ear .atb bunnys.
Why the fcuk would I want to choose an Akita or a Shepherd over something like a Collie to cross with a greyhound?, you're a salesman nothing more nothing less. No disrespect to the blokes that have had any decent Shepard x Greyhound crosses but if I was after a dog for heavy gear I certainly wouldn't be going to you Mr Munchausen.......
. Well that's what ya said about the Akita early in post better alternative than a shepherd better hunting ability I call it prey drive ya back peddling again lol ya getting like that fecking Akita in the truck all grouchy and possessive.atb bunnys.

They are natural hunters your German Shepheards aren't , you haven't even owned one so get your head out of your ass will ya. I wouldn't choose either animal to cross with a greyhound but keep on salesman.

Llo

They are natural hunters your German Shepheards aren't , you haven't even owned one so get your head out of your ass will ya. I wouldn't choose either animal to cross with a greyhound but keep on salesman.

. May never have owned on but once again that don't mean I have no experience of them,what would you like discount broadband a car a truck a job lot a horse I know plenty folk tha can fix yas up and know fa feck sake don't start calling me dell boy .

Llo

. May never have owned on but once again that don't mean I have no experience of them,what would you like discount broadband a car a truck a job lot a horse I know plenty folk tha can fix yas up and know fa feck sake don't start calling me dell boy .

Never owned one but you have experience with them, righty ho...... ?

I've been around them for years myself-get the odd one might bowl over the local chavs staffy if it was attacked as a pup etc-but not out and out dog agressive-not even when x with bull/sharpie or presa as yard dogs,they ok if the owners with them but you be a fool to go near them on your own, no matter how well you think you know them.going on my own personal experiences of them.worse I've ever seen for screwing man or beast was a big boned malamute that was an evil cnut.atb dc

I could tell you some tales of our first dog, maybe he was an exception to the rule as I haven't seen another Akita like him before. Rotties, Dobies, Shepherds, Staff, Wolfhound and Mastiff have all been in the wrong place at the wrong time with him.

If you've got that sort of dog,it's you in the wrong place not them,genuine accidents aren't that common if you apply some common sense.

Not at all, 9 times out of 10 he was on the leash and they came over to him. Like fcuk would I muzzle my dog to let other's get hold of him. It was a dominance thing so he would usually be ok with smaller dogs and dogs that backed down to him.

I've never muzzled a dog on a walk and have had very aggressive dogs go their whole lives without incident,it's not hard to avoid other dog walkers if you use your head.

• Like 1

It's like this my German shepherds aren't natural hunters I ain't got a fecking alsation I have a shepherd xs generation bred and those Akitas thyne or others would not hold a candle to her for work and she got a temp of a lamb not a lion.i believe your a Sally fan and ogle those breasts of hers when she has the sales tee shirt on no worries I get your drift but I Cana help in that department I don't peddle pussy.atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Cat like canines soon ta sale these dogs will purrrr like a pussie bite like a rot tie mainly kill long ears like a good sales and to top it let all strangers in with out so much has a purr.breed Manx Tasmanian Akitas. Fecking rubbish price negotiable.atb bunnys.

• Like 1

I've been around them for years myself-get the odd one might bowl over the local chavs staffy if it was attacked as a pup etc-but not out and out dog agressive-not even when x with bull/sharpie or presa as yard dogs,they ok if the owners with them but you be a fool to go near them on your own, no matter how well you think you know them.going on my own personal experiences of them.worse I've ever seen for screwing man or beast was a big boned malamute that was an evil cnut.atb dc

I could tell you some tales of our first dog, maybe he was an exception to the rule as I haven't seen another Akita like him before. Rotties, Dobies, Shepherds, Staff, Wolfhound and Mastiff have all been in the wrong place at the wrong time with him.

If you've got that sort of dog,it's you in the wrong place not them,genuine accidents aren't that common if you apply some common sense.

Not at all, 9 times out of 10 he was on the leash and they came over to him. Like fcuk would I muzzle my dog to let other's get hold of him. It was a dominance thing so he would usually be ok with smaller dogs and dogs that backed down to him.

I've never muzzled a dog on a walk and have had very aggressive dogs go their whole lives without incident,it's not hard to avoid other dog walkers if you use your head.

Not around our area it isn't and why the fcuk should I go try and hide out the way if my dog is on the leash?

It's like this my German shepherds aren't natural hunters I ain't got a fecking alsation I have a shepherd xs generation bred and those Akitas thyne or others would not hold a candle to her for work and she got a temp of a lamb not a lion.i believe your a Sally fan and ogle those breasts of hers when she has the sales tee shirt on no worries I get your drift but I Cana help in that department I don't peddle pussy.atb bunnys.

I'd have those dogs of yours jacking in no time don't worry about that sunshine... ?

Edited by DogMan85

I'd have those dogs of yours jacking in no time don't worry about that sunshine...
. I'll take that has an invite I'll only be bringing one ,been called some names but sunshine that's like a breadth of fresh air, November will suit me fine .atb bunnys.

DogMan85, get some pics up, of all these dogs you and your father have owned, you talk a lot but don't proove a lot ???? :hmm:

Like to also see all the salukis and their crosses you have owned, as you seem to be a top fella on all these crosses as well lol.. :laugh::hmm:

• Like 1

DogMan85, get some pics up, of all these dogs you and your father have owned, you talk a lot but don't proove a lot ???? :hmm:

Like to also see all the salukis and their crosses you have owned, as you seem to be a top fella on all these crosses as well lol.. :laugh::hmm:

Don't you worry about me, seeing as though you're asking I'll see what I can do when I get around to it.

I'd have those dogs of yours jacking in no time don't worry about that sunshine...
. I'll take that has an invite I'll only be bringing one ,been called some names but sunshine that's like a breadth of fresh air, November will suit me fine .atb bunnys.

It's easier that way tbh, don't want to be sat around all night waiting for you to bury your culls.... ?

Don't you worry about me, seeing as though you're asking I'll see what I can do when I get around to it.

On the double fat boy, and I'm not talking jabs here chop chop