Lampers Smashing The Rabbits

Those boys are knocking some rabbits over up in the Dales their at it day and night and catching fantastic bags . There should be a competition between THL and Moochers , say five dogs off THL versus one from MOOCHERS and being sporting lads i am sure they would give the THL a twenty rabbit start.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's many a man happy to catch five..Then there's men who are lucky anoth to get the bigger bags..It's no competition..Numbers are good no doubt..But it's not the be all ..Enjoy ya sport.be in big

What a f***ing crock of shite..Rabbits are for f***ing pussies man,go tell the Moochers crew with their shivering whippety heaps of shite to bring em a little further North & I bet NONE will get o

That ron Jeremy in that pic with rabbits?

Posted Images

There's many a man happy to catch five..Then there's men who are lucky anoth to get the bigger bags..It's no competition..Numbers are good no doubt..But it's not the be all ..Enjoy ya sport.be in big or small bags..As long as you and mutts haING a little fun...

• Like 14

Those boys are knocking some rabbits over up in the Dales their at it day and night and catching fantastic bags . There should be a competition between THL and Moochers , say five dogs off THL versus one from MOOCHERS and being sporting lads i am sure they would give the THL a twenty rabbit start.

Guy i know on facebook set 45 snares and 20 traps yesterday, ended up with 48 bunnies an a jackdaw, do you fancy a trapping competition with him haha

Be hard to arrange mate but i,am game , sort it .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ffs micky

• Like 1