Thl Clothing Survey.... All Members To Answer.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No but cammo and adidas sambas old skool   Cheers, D.

2 birds, 1 stone.......  

Bought a new pair of airmax on sale few weeks ago 110 there expensive over here ive always been into trainers and look after them well never get a mark on them when i moved in with the mrs a few years

Posted Images

I wear camo trousers and crocks all the time because my backs so fecked I can't bend down to do laces up, I only wear boots when walking the dogs in the winter, and it takes longer to put them on than getting the dogs ready and my Rucker packed, I even wear crocks to work, have one nice pair of shoes to take the missus out but even that entails 10mins of rolling on the bed to reach the laces, as you get older functionality becomes much more important than fashion, I,ve just been out and cleared 4ton of hardcore off a job this morning in me crocks, my backs hurting like shit I,m stiff as a board but the shoes are off in a flick as I come in,sweet

Get a pair these peter i had a pair until some c**t nicked em off my door step

Id of nicked them to if i seen them haha best part of three hundred quid there.me and the mrs go to liverpool every so often to do a bit of shopping and there all wearing hugo boss some off the gear is awfull looking shite. Seen a pair that looked like they were made from cheap plastic for 250 then i seen a bloke wearing a pair and i asked him was he fcuking stupid paying that price he just gabe me a dirty look haha.my days of paying them prices are long gone 150 is my limit and it kills me giving that.

Get a pair these peter i had a pair until some c**t nicked em off my door step

Id of nicked them to if i seen them haha best part of three hundred quid there.me and the mrs go to liverpool every so often to do a bit of shopping and there all wearing hugo boss some off the gear is awfull looking shite. Seen a pair that looked like they were made from cheap plastic for 250 then i seen a bloke wearing a pair and i asked him was he fcuking stupid paying that price he just gabe me a dirty look haha.my days of paying them prices are long gone 150 is my limit and it kills me giving that.

Them hugos 150 mate

Funny aint it because other than them adidas running trainers(not them terrible shell toe ones) i wouldnt ever buy anything else than nike trainers. Surely there the most comfortable trainers on the market? Maybe its just a generation thing because id love to see what these fellas who knock nikes wear ? They must look a right laugh in there filas or reeboks ... if im going out for a meal or a night out then id wear shoes or a decent pair of boots. But day to day a good pair of trainers are standard procedure are they not ?

• Like 1