Ewan Mcgregor Fukcing Fanny .......

He was supposed to appear on this morning today but decided to pull out at the last minuet because earlier in the programme pierce morgan had called some of the women marching against trump "rabid feminists" ... what a maggot ........,

• Like 9

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As A female I felt embarrassed when I saw the stuff in the papers about theses marches, some of the banners they where waving about made me cringe, Couldn't think of anything worse to have been in Lo

He was supposed to appear on this morning today but decided to pull out at the last minuet because earlier in the programme pierce morgan had called some of the women marching against trump "rabid fem

These ignorant fu2kers will reap what they sow . . Madonnas is an Embarrasment . Notice how all these so called celebs who hate Brexit / trump live in houses protected by gates and will never see the

Every time he comes on with his "£3 to buy a thermal hat for a Syrian child" appeal, I can't help thinking that I'd like to set him on fire and put it out with a shovel !

Another bleating 'right on' liberal to55er !

• Like 7

How can a man be a feminist ?

And why is femin-ist good, but rac-ist is bad ?

All being a feminist means these days is being a lying man hater if they are women and being a total pussy beta male if they are 'men' :laugh:

You should watch Emma Watson's bleating drivel at the UN....utterly hilarious lol

Every time he comes on with his "£3 to buy a thermal hat for a Syrian child" appeal, I can't help thinking that I'd like to set him on fire and put it out with a shovel !

Its hard to listen to someone ask you for money on TV when you know they go home to a massive house / swimming pool and constant parties

• Like 3

Its hard to listen to someone ask you for money on TV when you know they go home to a massive house / swimming pool and constant parties

Maybe my memory is just terrible but I don't remember rich celebs telling us mere mortals how to think and acting with such contempt years ago.

The likes of Clooney, Lily Allen and Cumberbatch spring to mind yet I'm still pretty sure none of them have taking a single refugee in to their own homes.

Maybe my memory is just terrible but I don't remember rich celebs telling us mere mortals how to think and acting with such contempt years ago.

The likes of Clooney, Lily Allen and Cumberbatch spring to mind yet I'm still pretty sure none of them have taking a single refugee in to their own homes.

And if they have its for the cheap labour.