Looks Like We Are Out Out

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just heard mays speech we are out OUT... Well done everybody

Theresa May seems to be backing her countries wishes despite what she hoped for from the referendum - perhaps we finally have a prime minister that wants to serve the people - So far, so good from whe

Yes great news now let's watch Europe sink see how many other countries follow suit

We aren't out for another 2 years, I will remain skeptical until it actually happens.

May is giving parliament and the house of lords a vote after she completes the negotiations!

We aren't out for another 2 years, I will remain skeptical until it actually happens.

May is giving parliament and the house of lords a vote after she completes the negotiations!

She won't have much of a choice when the Supreme Court tell her she has to. If however it is a close split as being speculated then it'll add political weight to supporting the governments Brexit proposal.

Once the two year negotiating period is up, that's it. No extensions, no re-negotiating, no going back. I can't see that parliament will have any other option but to accept it !

I watched her speech.....Good news from beginning to end.

She will have to negotiate with groups within members of parliament not to mention Sturgeon's mental case block, I don't believe she's being given carte blanche by the SNP, Labour nor what is left of the Lib Dems. What needs to happen is UKIP start to take Labour seats in coming by elections but they're not in great shape to do so. If Labour lost both or maybe even one by election that would make it more difficult for those groups to make demands. She has made no mention of our fisheries nor the European Court of Human rights both are a major issue to Brexiteers. It's a shame the SNP don't seem to have any sensible opposition.

She did mention the ECHR mate, or I'm pretty sure she did. :hmm:

....Bit narrow minded maybe but I only really think about things from a hunting perspective.

Jimmy cranky will now have her hand forced to really make a fuss...There is fck all she can do except shout and scream, I believe Scotland will be given more devolution to shut her up...She will have to except what's offered as she has no choice. I believe this will be matched by an English parliament. If snp can't vote on hunting then we have a hunting vote ready to rock and roll which we would win at this point with a conservative majority.

The liberals and labour can only loose MPs at the next election...If we see Teresa may carrying on in the same direction then she will hold off ukip for a while longer.

I think slowly people are opening their eyes, especially if they see trump creating jobs and creating a good vibe over the water.

Will the government try to trick and decive us?...Hell yeah, it's in their very DNA..But I believe every time the do now they know we are onto them.

This is the best chance we have ever had and we all need to help at election time, we all need to keep pushing against the status quo

• Like 3

Letts at least thank our lucky stars liebour did not win the last G.E

We wouldn't even be the talking about this as they would not have let people have the vote........its against their very DNA to let government get smaller !

• Like 1

....Bit narrow minded maybe but I only really think about things from a hunting perspective.

Jimmy cranky will now have her hand forced to really make a fuss...There is fck all she can do except shout and scream, I believe Scotland will be given more devolution to shut her up...She will have to except what's offered as she has no choice. I believe this will be matched by an English parliament. If snp can't vote on hunting then we have a hunting vote ready to rock and roll which we would win at this point with a conservative majority.

There's currently a Conservative majority in the HoC so the SNP couldn't block a repeal of the Hunting Act without the help of some Tory MPs, remove the SNP and they'd still struggle to get the vote through IMO, it's a divisive issue with no real political capital to be gained.

They tried a test vote with the amendment about flushing to guns and with the snp vote we would of lost. Yes some conservatives are anti Hunting, but it has to be a free vote. Some liebour mps said they would vote for repeal or abstain. The numbers are in our favour only if snp don't vote

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...