Sky News Debate,are Muslims Becoming Isolated From Uk Society?

The MSM where focusing on the Muslim women & there lack off "Rights" . . I couldn't give a flying Fukc how they treat there wives or daughters , but I do care about how they think they can treat our women , and that's the problem there not interested in us & how where affected by Muslims & there mind-set !!

• Like 5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really sure where this guy stands on economic migrants.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9e_vcSut0A

Seen this for the first time tonight & the sentiment behind it is very nice but anyone who thinks this is a true representation of a multicultural country clearly hasn't spent any time in Keighl

Now, now......calm down gents, remeber Jo Cox said we are stronger for having many different cultures amongst us.......you are all obviously hard right nazis.

They just did a street interview in bradford of all places,islamic girl said everyone in bradford gets along just tickety-boo then they asked a white guy (whose wife hid her face) who said there are two totally seperate societies in bradford and the immigrant population is so far removed as to be "like aliens".

The MSM where focusing on the Muslim women & there lack off "Rights" . . I couldn't give a flying Fukc how they treat there wives or daughters , but I do care about how they think they can treat our women , and that's the problem there not interested in us & how where affected by Muslims & there mind-set !!

All women in this country should be treated equally other wise it makes us look like a nation who doesn't care

They just did a street interview in bradford of all places,islamic girl said everyone in bradford gets along just tickety-boo then they asked a white guy (whose wife hid her face) who said there are two totally seperate societies in bradford and the immigrant population is so far removed as to be "like aliens".

His wife probably had a job in the public sector and didn't want to be victimised.

• Like 1

Maybe,i dont know whether you saw it but they also tried to interview a pakistani woman but her husband came and hustled away,the report is very clear that in certain areas of society even here in britain women have no rights whatsoever once the doors are closed and the world is shut out from a private dwelling.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/muslim-representative-white-british-integrate-more-not-muslims/

I didn't move my family miles away to the country to 'integrate' ha ha!

Always the victims

Can't remember the last time I saw a Burka or beard.....oh wait yes I can it was the last time I went back to my home town.