What The Fuuck Is Wrong With People???

Some of you on here seem to have some issues with other colours etc maybe that's born from experiences I don't know. For me personally I couldn't give a fuuck about colour or creed the man/woman infront of me is either a cnut or not. Most seem to have a similar line of thinking as me..... Watch this.

https://youtu.be/SL8f5iWrzN0

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no racist, my best childhood friend was a black lad. Sadly we lost contact when my dad sold him.

until we accept that religion is just another form of division, and relinquish our false gods, but sadly we will enter ww3 before that ever happens and we will send our sons and daughters to die on f

My mate says there's 3 things he can't stand - racism, pakis and wogs !

Same here mush,,,I try to take folk at face value,,,I work with a Asian fella who's gay,,,and honestly he's a good guy...

imagin some lads on here being like that little Briton character ,,,(the woman who pukes),, if they had to work with him ,,lol

• Like 2

It's complicated, I know plent of black lads that I have dealt with, but these are Africans over in England buying things to export home.....good lads.

I know white lads married to black girls, lovely ladies and wonderful kids.

But I have then been around and lived/worked in areas of London that are predominately black......and they are f***ing animals......they just are and there's no getting round it.

And let's be totally honest, no areas ever improved when they moved in en masse.......that's truth not racism.

I'm not blind, we have plenty of our own scum too.....I understand that.

Work any of the London markets in these areas and you will soon understand what I mean.

• Like 5

Generally blacks have low IQ's and are impulsive people,the occasional one living in among generous whites will probably be fine.

But get 1000's of them together and there'll obviously be problems,does their natural inclination lend itself to a high trust and low crime society?

That's just being realistic.

I got a coloured telly, just to show I hold know grudges, but in all seriousness division through religion,colour and creed is just another tool for the pencil necks that run the world, if we all sat down together and talked we,d soon realise that the only problems we are facing are the people that allegedly look after our best interests, governments feed hate and division, that's how they get the great unwashed to send their offspring to die on foreign soil, and has been a tactic used since we stood upright

• Like 3

I got a coloured telly, just to show I hold know grudges, but in all seriousness division through religion,colour and creed is just another tool for the pencil necks that run the world, if we all sat down together and talked we,d soon realise that the only problems we are facing are the people that allegedly look after our best interests, governments feed hate and division, that's how they get the great unwashed to send their offspring to die on foreign soil, and has been a tactic used since we stood upright

I agree with all that you say, EXCEPT the fact of the matter is when it comes to religion there will NEVER be peace. not possible

They should just allow relationships to develop naturally, let people like and dislike who they want for whatever reason they want.

If you don't behave and fit into a culture the same as everyone else then you should be outcast.

What they shouldn't do is make a law they says you can't discriminate in this way......that's the reason you see huge swathes of the population behaving like f***ing dogs and getting away with it.

• Like 4

They should just allow relationships to develop naturally, let people like and dislike who they want for whatever reason they want.

If you don't behave and fit into a culture the same as everyone else then you should be outcast.

What they shouldn't do is make a law they says you can't discriminate in this way......that's the reason you see huge swathes of the population behaving like f***ing dogs and getting away with it.

If nature ran it's course multi-culturalism wouldn't exist.

That would mean a less divided and harder to manipulate population and more difficulty in importing cheap labour.

• Like 4

But that's the problem, you have no business bringing "your own flavour" when you move to another country.......you behave exactly like everyone else or f**k off.

That's where the problems start.

• Like 1

Depends what you mean by flavour,,,do you mean simple things like food,,,or the extreme stuff like religion ...

Most British expats take "flavour "of some kind when they migrate,,,

That's it then, I'm going to demand all the paddys let me have a carnival once a year where I will play nothing but "Cock Sparra" songs, complain about everything and serve over priced shit food and tea !!..........lol lol

• Like 4