Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Wilder himself must look in the mirror and see a complete fraud looking back,without a doubt the biggest paper Champion ever. When he's alone away from the cameras he must be full of self doubt even he must think "I fought nobodies to get the title and I've defended the title against nobodies". He's fighting Stiverne tomorrow who he had already beat 2 year ago and Stiverne has only fought once since then, a points win over journeyman Derrick Rossy. To make matters worse if Wilder does win he will be fighting the winner between no 6 ranked Dominic Breazeale and no 12 ranked Eric Molina both who Joshua kod last year. Why isn't Wilder being told to fight no 3 Dillian Whyte or no 4 Andy Ruiz jnr ? Povetkin should be chasing him through the courts after the failed drug tests were found to be not failed at all !

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, bird said:

when Haye fighting  , its in dec i think rematch , this time he will  win  .:thumbs:

At the Joyce fight other week Haye did look a lot lighter than he had been for the first fight,a lighter mobile Haye should destroy Bellew,if not he needs to hang them up .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, MickC said:

At the Joyce fight other week Haye did look a lot lighter than he had been for the first fight,a lighter mobile Haye should destroy Bellew,if not he needs to hang them up .

true  mick :thumbs:   Haye at lighter weight , if like  of old will be to fast powerful , and knock out big mouth, but i think really he prob to old and  could run out of steam quick, if he can pace him self for 3 rounds, he should take him out in the 4th or 5th round   it on  15th dec  Bellew   said .!

That was a bit of  statement by wilder. I know stivs not fought properly for a few years but neither AJ or Fury wouldve come out with that much spite to finish him like that in first round. Thats why AJ needs to get nasty.

Suprised me with that wilder compared to what ive seen before.

Wilder showed nothing tonight that we have not already seen umpteen times in the past against poor opponents.Wilders opponents have been so poor he has not needed to learn any Defence and carrys his hands down by his waist,and as always still only develops power in wild telegraphed punches. Wilder knew from the start that Stiverne was no threat and set about from the start showing him no respect at all. Wilder will now fight Breazeale who stopped Molina last night,why Wilder is not fighting Whyte who is ranked next in line is anyone's guess. Wilder does have speed,power and a bit of movement but he can only generate power from wild shots.If Joshua can keep the fight at close range were he fights best with his own big power shots and box sensibly he can beat Wilder,however if Joshua allows Wilder any space and lets him tee off on him with wild punches,Wilder could well stop him. I had Joshua to beat Wilder comfortably  before the Wlad fight but now I think it will come down to who can control the range and pace of the fight. No doubt it would be a huge fight between the two,but with Wilders past record of getting out of fights using failed drug tests Joshua is going to need to be on the ball. Joshua is not VADA CBP registered,and it asks the question why is he not ? http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/659461 Wilder is though http://boxrec.com/pl/boxer/468841.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, VOON said:

Wilder snapped out the jab.....moved well.....I think he causes Josh a bit of trouble......

yeh your right ,AJ  got lot of  flaws  in his style, from that last fight, slow he be as easy target  and get hit, and get KO . the only way  he beat Wilder i think , is go in bit lighter   17 st 7lb  , drop 7 lb like from  the last fight , and go in explosive   with fast hitting hands, we know he got plenty of power and deff punches  his weight, thats the only way AJ will beat Wilder  . Ihope they do get it on  , but you can 100%  guarantee  that AJ  camp  will have watched the above fight  and know  AJ  will have probs with   Wilder  , if they dont  do as ive said deff .