Sign in to follow this  
dan john

Bushing Puppys

That plummer with get your mortgage soon paid of gaz..500 notes a pup, twice a year....lol,

As said money don't buy good owners..that's up to the breeder to make sure they get a good home be it 100 notes or 300...

• Like 3

As said money don't buy good owners..that's up to the breeder to make sure they get a good home be it 100 notes or 300...

Tell you a story, about 17 year ago I had a litter of rotti pups, she had 15 pups, all survived, most of them were spoken for before they were born to people who I knew, family etc etc, but I didn't expect to get so many, so I said to a few folk I had a few spare and to put the word about, now I had this snotty bitch ring up, I took an instant dislike to her, so I said 'yeah I got a pup, I want 2 grand for it ! (Had been selling them for £150) She didn't quibble, money was obviously no object to her, so then I says I want to meet you, see your place and make sure all is good for one of my pups to go too, she hit the roof, accused me of all sorts from stalking to burglary lol, joke is, had she been ok I would have let the pup go for £150, she thought having plenty of money bought her rights, needless to say she didn't get a pup !

This ain't nowt to do with this thread, but then neither are half the replies so far.

• Like 4

Never mind the price lol is it only me that would be too embarrassed to sell pups out a 3 year old lol especially a busher ffs lol what's matter are ye scared she may scratch her ears?lol

[BANNED TEXT] a prick

Glad you find it funny meant to be men the way you lot keep on you would think your 10 year olds if not intrested in pup stop committing worry about your own mongrals

That plummer with get your mortgage soon paid of gaz..500 notes a pup, twice a year....lol,

£500? You must be kidding. £650 pal

• Like 1

What happens when it becomes the norm to pay 300 notes though ...will it become 500 pound to secure a good home Or too cover the cost of a litter..?

Never mind the price lol is it only me that would be too embarrassed to sell pups out a 3 year old lol especially a busher ffs lol what's matter are ye scared she may scratch her ears?lol

[bANNED TEXT] a prick

W.Katchum is a bit of a prick pal ... You want to see some of the stick he gave me about my drawing on the swingers thread :(

• Like 2

Dan John. You've been a member since 2011 fella.surely you've seen the crap some people start shouting on the dogs for sale section.

I would advise trying to sell somewhere else fella.

• Like 1

I think I've asked a few times on a few different threads ... Maybe I'll get an answer here ??

WTF is a "working mans price" ?? Other than a term to try and run the price of an item down on the back that your going to work / use the dog / item ??

To me it's total bollox .. If you want the said item / dog then you'll pay for it!!

How many spouting the working mans price bollox walks in to tescos / asda or where ever you shop, fill your trolley then go to the till and when the person on the till puts everything through and says "that will be £150" Ahhh sorry that's not a working mans price ?!

To which I'm sure they'll reply "feck off and starve then"

You want it, you pay for it and if you can't pay for it save for it or find a better job !!

• Like 5

The reason IMO working dogs should be cheap is as I have said before ..you will most likely go through a good few until you get exactly what you want.. It then becomes an expensive hobby at overinflated prices

Sign in to follow this