Cleaning For The Baked Bean

Noticed today in the local paper the little river that runs through the town ( Uckfield ,) had it yearly clean out of bikes and shopping trolleys by volunteers, they spent four hours tidying the banks and removing rubbish ...why people feel the need to chuck old bikes and trolleys in it is beyond me ..

Wish they would do that near me there's one little section that's clean as its a little section for fishing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would have a go at cleaning the litter that people chuck into the hedges around where I live. Went out for about three hours and filled up four bin bags. There are some awful dirty bu

We have an old fella in the village who walks the length of the village every day with a bag and them grip things and picks up every bit he sees , normally mc crap wrappers some arse has chucked out t

Empty bins not clean the streets cos some dirty c**t can't use a bin

Noticed today in the local paper the little river that runs through the town ( Uckfield ,) had it yearly clean out of bikes and shopping trolleys by volunteers, they spent four hours tidying the banks and removing rubbish ...why people feel the need to chuck old bikes and trolleys in it is beyond me ..

Wish they would do that near me there's one little section that's clean as its a little section for fishing

This little river has a cracking head of silverfish , roach , dace etc ,I fished it a couple of years ago with a mate and had a great afternoon trotting maggots down using an old centre pin ..in the middle of the industrial estate bit ..could you not organise a clean up of your river ? think our local council provided the skip and the town fire brigade helped out ..just a thought ..

This little river has a cracking head of silverfish , roach , dace etc ,I fished it a couple of years ago with a mate and had a great afternoon trotting maggots down using an old centre pin ..in the middle of the industrial estate bit ..could you not organise a clean up of your river ? think our local council provided the skip and the town fire brigade helped out ..just a thought ..

I will be honest mate I wouldn't know where to start but it wouldn't be a bad thing loads of young kids on my street that would help out
  • Like 1

Thought that I would have a go at cleaning the litter that people chuck into the hedges around where I live. Went out for about three hours and filled up four bin bags. There are some awful dirty buggers around. It looks much better.....dead chuffed.

LItter.....in jolly old Oxfordshire.....i didnt think there was such a thing :D

Ive found some lovely spots over that way on my occasional inane and meaningless jaunts to find a nice eatery.......dont think ive ever seen so much as a crisp packet blowing in the wind what ive seen has been immaculate.

Thought that I would have a go at cleaning the litter that people chuck into the hedges around where I live. Went out for about three hours and filled up four bin bags. There are some awful dirty buggers around. It looks much better.....dead chuffed.

LItter.....in jolly old Oxfordshire.....i didnt think there was such a thing :D

Ive found some lovely spots over that way on my occasional inane and meaningless jaunts to find a nice eatery.......dont think ive ever seen so much as a crisp packet blowing in the wind what ive seen has been immaculate.

Everywhere has a shit hole ... I was clearing an old railway line in Oxford and this shit was everywhere ......

IMAG0165-3.jpg

Five minuets walk from the city centre .......

will only get worse, councils now charging for garden waste removal. tips charging stupid money for trade waste to be tipped, must cost them more in the long run to pick up the fly tipping than they make from charging for commercial waste. That said i have found some good stuff tipped down the lanes, a few months ago i picked up a nearly new three seater Italian leather sofa and its a recliner both ends, could not believe the electrics were also with it, :yes: other things include, garden ornaments, laminate flooring, a brand new 3 man tent and gas cooker unopened and loads of other stuff. :laugh:

Boils my piss at the end of the country lane six black bags of shit ,clothes and letter to the person they got put straight on my van took them up to the address and littrely through into there garden bags bursting all over the garden ?? that'll teach them or maybe not

the worse ones for litter around my way are the ones that pick up the recycling bins the lazy b*****ds wont pick up anything that they drop or if someones recycling boxes have blown over they just leave it ,realy pisses me off

There's a lady walks her springer on the bridleway behind me most mornings with a plastic bag picking litter up. I use to do a bit some mornings but that was before I had a job that started at 05.30 :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1