Sign in to follow this  
Rob58

Kingfisher Alighting

Beautiful bird the kingfisher and you ve done it justice wit that mount its top drawer atb taffey

• Like 1

A mate of mine came across a case of Victorian mounted Kingfishers a while ago. They had seen better days but he's restored it to its former glory and it looks really effective. There's one bird on a perch with a small section of river banking in the background plus undergrowth and another flying up to it. He added some subtle lighting behind it๐Ÿ‘. This is a nice effort Rob, well done. These must be hard to get hold of. I've a mounted cuckoo here that was done by the late Roger Fisher. Now he could mount birds. I can appreciate a mans skills when I see the effort and imagination that has gone into his work.๐Ÿ‘

• Like 3

To be honest it's not my cup of tea ............ I think best thing do with that is get it in the post and send it to someone.....

ย 

ย 

ย 

Like ME lol

Edited by Navek
  • Like 2

Bloody hell Rob that looks the nuts ! ... Nice easy subject to start with , suppose your work up to a bird sitting on a perch ..excellent mate ..can see that staying at home .

• Like 1