time to bring back death penalty for anymore than stealin a mars bar. imo there would be a massive drop in stuff like this overnight. the penalties dont fit the crimes amymore. too many do gooders fightin the corner of scum like this.

One of those who has been arrested has done similar before and got two years in a young offenders and was out in six months on a tag.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why have some people become, so disrespectful of there elders....I was always brought up to respect them..right or wrong...maybe its just me

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/photo-of-pensioner-brutally-beaten-in-attempted-murder-attack-sparks-appeal-1-7508954.I remember this old boy from when i worked at the pit he was a proud hard working ma

The thing that got me about that story was, that old soldier would have probably battered those pricks when he was in his prime.   Rip old man.

& to think when Fukcers like these get the "WRONG" house & pay with there lives there's some who think its a criminal offence defending your property . . I'm sure people in his area will rally round the old boy & somehow help him back to some normality mentally as I fear if not he will struggle living with the memories them cowards have left him with !!

• Like 1

https://www.(!64.56:886/southyorkshirepolice?fref=nf FFS how can any body put their trust in this police force read some of the comments from local people on their page.

If it was a police officer there'd be no bail , they'd be charged with the worst scenario possible & every avenue would be looked at CCTV ect . . But unfortunately in the eyes of the police there lives are more important & seemingly there relatives grieve more than your average man/woman in the street . , that was evident last week when the scum who knocked the officer down is charged with murder , if that would of been a civilian I Guarantee he'd not be charged with murder !!
  • Like 1

I thought the same thing in regards to the copper knocked down. People get run over and die all the time and get far less coverage. In regards to sentencing....a young man not miles away from me run over a mum on the pavement whilst in a stolen car. Cant remember the exact sentence but he got less than 6 years. Some family loose their loved one doing f**k all wrong to a prick and he doesnt even do 6 years. Oh and i check my little sisters facebook. shes mates with the lovely little girl who lives on my close. Clicked on the girls older brothers page and his got a post up saying f**k the police and to free his mate lol. Same brother whos not done less than a year out since moving here. When his inside is a drop in house robberies aswell. Proper little scumbag wigger whos life you can already see mapped out.

I hope there's somebody somewhere who'd do a job as a homer and start to rid the streets of scum like this, there's no respect in the uk these days most kids are ill reared bastardss with no manners who think they'd do and talk how they like and even have charities set up to help them do so

Do you guys think things have got worse? Im only pretty young and used to get wound up with people when they would say "it wasnt like that durring my day". Used to think weve had crime since the day laws were invented. However only in my early 20s and i think things have got worse for the youth. People got stabbed and from what older people said alot more than their day, now i think the same thing. Seems to be every week some poor kid has been killed over f**k all. So the question is why have things got worse in your opinion? And what would you offer as a solution?

Only saw bit of the old man's face and had to close my eyes and scroll up, feel very sad and sick after seen 1 second of man's face, what kind of people are giving birth to these monster that are dragged up, hope they live long disease ridden lives, these are animals scum hope they are caught and kicked around the cells, and raped, this is blood boiling stuff,SAD SAD SAD POOR OLD MAN MUST HAVE GOT SOME FRIGHT, SCUMMY DEVIL b*****ds, CAN'T FIND WORDS STRONG ENOUGH TO SAY ABOUT THE b*****ds......

• Like 3

Do you guys think things have got worse? Im only pretty young and used to get wound up with people when they would say "it wasnt like that durring my day". Used to think weve had crime since the day laws were invented. However only in my early 20s and i think things have got worse for the youth. People got stabbed and from what older people said alot more than their day, now i think the same thing. Seems to be every week some poor kid has been killed over f**k all. So the question is why have things got worse in your opinion? And what would you offer as a solution?

yes things have got worse, it's the lack of balls by today's society, wanksta rap music, all wanna be gangstas drug pushing robbing scum. National service needs brought back, oh I forgot it's against human rights fs
  • Like 1

Only saw bit of the old man's face and had to close my eyes and scroll up, feel very sad and sick after seen 1 second of man's face, what kind of people are giving birth to these monster that are dragged up, hope they live long disease ridden lives, these are animals scum hope they are caught and kicked around the cells, and raped, this is blood boiling stuff,SAD SAD SAD POOR OLD MAN MUST HAVE GOT SOME FRIGHT, SCUMMY DEVIL b*****ds, CAN'T FIND WORDS STRONG ENOUGH TO SAY ABOUT THE b*****ds......

id put a bet it was some kunta or valeraki

Dare, it's definitely got a lot worse since I was younger. If you had a fight back then it was one on one with fists. If you lost you took it like a man, shook the lads hand and that was it. Nowadays you can't do that for the fear of being shot or stabbed. The only people who do seem to air it like it should be are travellers.

I was taught to respect my elders. My kids have been taught the same. They'd get a slap if I heard them being cheeky. It seems to of worked so far as both used to get praise If we went anywhere as to how well mannered they are. They're 23 and 19 now and have kids of their own and I can see me in them selves when they're telling their kids how to behave

A lot of this type of shite has a lot to do with the kids up bringing. These scum bags won't of done a days work in their lives and probably on some sort of drugs too. It boils my piss when I hear of things like this. All I can do is put an elderly relative in his place and can't imagine what I'd like to do to these arse holes.

• Like 4

Theres always been nasty b*****ds out there but I agree thing are getting worse

I blame a lot of it on the charva Scum benefit scrounger class that has popped up in the past 25 years....who have no respect for themselves let alone others

Plus you have the forced immigration people who come from countries where life is cheap and have different values to us

Local communities have been destroyed by the forced immigration so that hasn't helped either

Scum is breeding scum so it'll only get worse unless people values change

• Like 2