117 replies to this topic

#76 peterhunter86

peterhunter86

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:14 pm

There has been some shite talked on this thread. They look like bonny pups. The money paid for them is between the seller and the buyer. . . . . its got bugger all to do with anyone else. So if you're not selling them and you don't want to buy one, I can't see how it'd bother you.

That's what I always think if you don't want one don't buy one I've never had a problem with people selling dogs but this sites a bit weird when it comes to selling dogs some people are called peddlers others are wished good luck with the sale in this case I say good luck with the sale their good looking pups
  • fazza123 likes this

#77 rabbitcatcher 1

rabbitcatcher 1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:47 pm

f***ing loons!

#78 shepp

shepp

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,240 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:16 am

Crrrrracking pups !

#79 haymin

haymin

THL official clootie maker

• Donator
  • 4,784 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:44 pm

Lurcher mans very quite today feeling a right chump😳

#80 All-terrain

All-terrain

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:12 pm

all terrain no pup worth £250 no matter how well bred working dogs have been ruined by ££ because of a attitude like that,I give my mate a guaranteed dog the other day because my morals are right & I jab,worm,deflea,feed the best diet with cod liver oil & redcell on all my pups all gifted to good genuine lads because I work for my ££ not breed from dogs for it atb cbx

I beg to differ I think a well bred well reared pup is with 250 all day long atb AT
  • leegreen, dytkos, northern lad and 1 other like this

#81 tb25

tb25

Give me two weeks hunter

• Members
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:20 pm

I call the wife the m word..haha.really grinds on her too lol

#82 lurcherman 887

lurcherman 887

Not a big girl's blouse

• Donator
  • 11,170 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:42 am

Lurcher mans very quite today feeling a right chump😳

Been in traffic all day ya fanny and still now 2 hour delay 33 miles from home!!! With a screaming pup beside me happy days 😒😒😒
  • haymin likes this

#83 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:19 am

lollol the joys of dogs

• lurcherman 887 likes this

#84 Jamie m

Jamie m

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,280 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:14 am

Little black uns a cracker less bull and I'd be tempted : )

#85 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,707 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:36 am

Little black uns a cracker less bull and I'd be tempted : )

Jamie these little things will be spot on for ferreting lamping and a bit of mooching send me your email and I will pass it on to the fella and he will email you pictures of the parents I think you will be swayed .......

#86 peterhunter86

peterhunter86

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:41 am

Are you on commission socks lol

#87 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,707 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:14 am

Nope doing the lad a favour and I know Jamie and the type of hunting he does so offering some advice .... That's what these forums are about is it not ...........
  • northern lad likes this

#88 stabba

stabba

chat room assistant

• Donator
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:52 pm

Wish someone would snap these pups up so we can put an end to this debacle. I'd buy one but I'm jewish lol
  • peterhunter86 likes this

#89 delswal

delswal

Northern Orang-utan

• Donator
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:16 pm

£250 a pup is beyond me like I can't believe there is so called dogmen selling pups for this type of ££!!! I give pups away if I breed a litter no matter how much it costs me to raise um I'm always out of pocket but its worth it to raise a litter give um to good working homes but ££ has ruined the game lads rant over atb cbx

Very true, that's why there is so many sh*t lurchers around, litters being bred solely for profit. Not saying that these pups are not quality bred or don't look cracking pups,but if these were my pups I would be looking for the right homes for the right price and not advertising on here for any tom dick or harry to come along with a fist full of cash and the pup possibly have the life of hell.

Not to long since I bought in two runners of good breeding for £100, Yup £100 for two. Decided which one I was going to keep on and gifted the other one away to a local lad, both dogs are doing what they were bred for, not bad for £50 a pup……….Just saying like……. ps they also had bull in them, bull does not increase prices imo 

• lee, noddy10 and stabba like this

#90 All-terrain

All-terrain

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:20 pm

£250 a pup is beyond me like I can't believe there is so called dogmen selling pups for this type of ££!!! I give pups away if I breed a litter no matter how much it costs me to raise um I'm always out of pocket but its worth it to raise a litter give um to good working homes but ££ has ruined the game lads rant over atb cbx

Very true, that's why there is so many sh*t lurchers around, litters being bred solely for profit. Not saying that these pups are not quality bred or don't look cracking pups,but if these were my pups I would be looking for the right homes for the right price and not advertising on here for any tom dick or harry to come along with a fist full of cash and the pup possibly have the life of hell.

Not to long since I bought in two runners of good breeding for £100, Yup £100 for two. Decided which one I was going to keep on and gifted the other one away to a local lad, both dogs are doing what they were bred for, not bad for £50 a pup……….Just saying like……. ps they also had bull in them, bull does not increase prices imo
so you bought two dogs and give one away haha that's why there is so many shit dogs around your way because of people like you IMO,now around here there are more good than shit and Noones getting one for free unless your a friend haha atb AT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users