Not Impressed With The 100

I will never forget the day you got the lip on at the motocross track and the kicked all the bikes over in temper then went and sat on the wall like little jack horner , you huffy bad tempered git, I couldn't help but rip the pi $$ out of you and that came good in the end! The same will happen here ! So you may aswell face it mate, you know I'm right ! Try then try again lol

Your round the bend mate, get ya stubborn head round it & get a tin of pellets through it, it will come good if you give it a chance;

You more than any one no,s what im like when i start being stubborn :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I can remember it to, my wallet is still crying and they were my crossers

i kicked over well my sons but i payed for them lol

ill get there Sean mate just like i did with the nv

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant blame the gun mate , its the shooter

cant believe you even doubted us tbh they are a fecking tool even in .22 glad your sorted with it, can you not get the nv on it and get back in there after some rats? gives you some where get out i

Should of gone for the KT and in .177

Posted Images

So far Mac nobody has given you any bad advice , in fact only encouragement !

As said befor , I don't own a .22 cal , so I can't comment to much , but with the loop with 22 , I would imagine it's a lot harder to learn to poi , at range ? .

And a lot harder at nite working out distance ,

But I'm sure as usuall you will come good , and the hw will be like your long lost brother ! Inseparable,

It's like a f1 racing car , you have to learn how to drive it befor it performs to it full capacity

And it only does that when yove mastered it !

As said lead it up a bit more and try a diffrent pellet , mine loves aa field , or jsb's

Atb you moaning old git

Dave

So far Mac nobody has given you any bad advice , in fact only encouragement !

As said befor , I don't own a .22 cal , so I can't comment to much , but with the loop with 22 , I would imagine it's a lot harder to learn to poi , at range ? .

And a lot harder at nite working out distance ,

But I'm sure as usuall you will come good , and the hw will be like your long lost brother ! Inseparable,

It's like a f1 racing car , you have to learn how to drive it befor it performs to it full capacity

And it only does that when yove mastered it !

As said lead it up a bit more and try a diffrent pellet , mine loves aa field , or jsb's

Atb you moaning old git

Dave

Hey less of the old git you old git lol :laugh:

• Like 2

Mac try putting a zero of 28 yards only, into her and with AA Fields, or similar, you should be on or around a pbr of 6.8 yds to 31.7 yds - "your pellet is within a 1 inch kill zone inside those distances."

You wont need hold under at that zero, only hold over to learn from your scope set up.- Now you`ll get a rabbit or ten with that rifle under your arm :yes: .

atb

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 1

Was i expecting to much with the hw100 after every one boosting them up on how good they are.

well to say i was not impressed with it is an understatement

set the zero distance at 30 yards and was putting pellet on pellet so was well happy but did still have the odd flyer using jsb exacts 15,89

to cut a long story short took three shots at three rabbits and mist three rabbits and if i had took the same shots with the 97 or 80 i would have them in the freezer now

so im going to lead the barrel out with a few tins of pellets and give her another go and if im still not happy she is going full stop

by the way she is fitted with mtc mambers and i no the scope is mint iv had this scope as you all no on most of my rifles including the springers and have all ways been spot on

O, and i have to fit a gun sling there fecking heavy rifles

choping and changing set ups is only going to drive you mad . get to know the rifle . even mine i can do few shots spot on then get a flyer and i use the jsb 15.89 pellets . just stick with it and all well be good ?
  • Like 1

Well me and vis went back to the farm tonight just to set up some targets i had sorted them to day starting from 27 yards up to 70

we got to the field and i drove around it to the other side and we got the rifles out and were just about to set the targets and the farmer came over on her quad bike

then it started to thunder and lighting and then the rain so we had a chat for a while then ask,d if we could use one of the barns to target shoot

yes just pick one so off we went

she put the lights on for us and moved one of the machines so we had a good 30 yards to the door and 42 yards to the out side wall

we set the targets up from 25 yards to 30 and out to the out side wall 42 yards and off we went

All i can say is FECK ME IM VERY VERY WELL IMPRESSED with the hw100 now got a full tin of jsb,s out of the barrel and hitting pellet on pellet out to 42 yards

and hitting tiny little holes in the out side wall ,don't no what size they were vis will be a long soon to tell you but when you hit the wall it show,d up white and we were just hitting them on peace

Iv totally enjoyed it to night mate

and as usually you were right along with all the rest try and try again

post-63400-0-28715600-1436129800_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-31574100-1436129808_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

cant believe you even doubted us tbh they are a fecking tool even in .22 :laugh:

glad your sorted with it, can you not get the nv on it and get back in there after some rats?

gives you some where get out if the weathers shit and no wind so be good for getting used to the ranges

Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 3

Like I told you try then try again, I had you eating your words tonight & you now know what the hw100 is all about, just a case of back to basics until it clicks & going off your shooting tonight you were spot on mate, and cheers for the loan of the bipod !

The hw100 is one of the best, it is more to do with the person pulling the trigger, let's hope the new permission I'm sorting comes off, as this will be an ideal place to get the full potential out of any gun.

• Like 1

Well me and vis went back to the farm tonight just to set up some targets i had sorted them to day starting from 27 yards up to 70

we got to the field and i drove around it to the other side and we got the rifles out and were just about to set the targets and the farmer came over on her quad bike

then it started to thunder and lighting and then the rain so we had a chat for a while then ask,d if we could use one of the barns to target shoot

yes just pick one so off we went

she put the lights on for us and moved one of the machines so we had a good 30 yards to the door and 42 yards to the out side wall

we set the targets up from 25 yards to 30 and out to the out side wall 42 yards and off we went

All i can say is FECK ME IM VERY VERY WELL IMPRESSED with the hw100 now got a full tin of jsb,s out of the barrel and hitting pellet on pellet out to 42 yards

and hitting tiny little holes in the out side wall ,don't no what size they were vis will be a long soon to tell you but when you hit the wall it show,d up white and we were just hitting them on peace

Iv totally enjoyed it to night mate

and as usually you were right along with all the rest try and try again

Welcome to the Dark Side Mac :laugh:

• Like 1

cant believe you even doubted us tbh they are a fecking tool even in .22 :laugh:

glad your sorted with it, can you not get the nv on it and get back in there after some rats?

gives you some where get out if the weathers shit and no wind so be good for getting used to the ranges

No rats about mate

Reading your posts mac, my new 95 was all over the place the other week on it's first night out and I wanted to chuck it in the skip on the way out the farm but the next night I was hitting tins the full length of the barn and the next night I was knocking woodies off the grain dryer lol.

It's not just me that gets down when thins don't work out, that makes me feel a bit better about my shooting.

Thing is mac I will have to make my choice later on in the year.....4.5.....5.5........sportster or kt........long or short......Hope your .22 comes good and that will be one less thing for me to fret over.

Regards from Redcar.

Heyo there Mac.

When things don't work out, there's always a reason and it usualy starts with getting used to a new rifle and its little foibles and idiosyncrasies....Including, as I have found to my teeth-gnashing frustration on past occasions, a tendancy with some rifles to group superbly well and tightly with a certain pellet brand/headsize...only to find it goes and scatters the bloody things all over the place AFTER you've spent about 50-60 quid on 5 bloody tins! :blink::doh:

I was ready for chucking away my Daystate Regal until I got it tuned and serviced and found, at last, the optimum pellet for it. A lot of practice with it and I'm really pleased with it and glad I stuck with solving its woes out.

After decades of managing spring rifle recoil in all positions, I still can't quite get used to the fact that it is light enough to take standing shots and mooch with it. It's whisper quiet and utterly recoiless and can park ten shots on top of eachother at 40 metre ranges.

But I'm getting there with it :whistling:

All the best mate and stick with it.

Simon

• Like 1