Can I Have Everyone's Opinions On 4X4's For Around 3K And 7K

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever you get a 4x4 is only as good as the tyres its on .

j      

All else aside, one thing is for sure, they are not, never have been and unless they do something in the future, they are not a joy to drive.

Posted Images

Had a ranger an L200 a hilux and I now have a an Isuzu blade and the Toyota was by far the best off road .........

Like the look of that Isuzu blade. Could see me getting that next. Is it 2.5 or 3.0 mate?

2.5 twin turbo ... Drives like a car ... Lovely .......

Good stuff. I did have my heart set on the Hilux 3.0 but the Isuzu does look good.

Don't get a new model hilux.piles of shit.older Ones great.I'll be going back to Isuzu. Alternators do well over 180.000 miles.clutches last longer than most.proper work motors.I've had 8 Isuzu's and prob the same in every other make except ford.Isuzu make engined for most vehicles on the road.coaches.lorry's.excavators. etc.strong engines

L200 for me. Its an 05 plate with 60k on the clock and touch wood, its still rockin. I put half a ton of wheat on it last year and took off on a rough track..cracked a leaf spring (MOT failure) but that's it. No other probs

not even warmed up pal good for 250k if serviced well i service mine every 3-5k goes all over country without even breaking a sweat pretty high miles on mine and takes some hammer off road too only issue i had is ground clearance but straddle owt too big and does it had it stuck once but 5 mins rocking back and forward with rear diff locked got me out