Sign in to follow this  
fox digger

Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

I've emailed them three times still no response the screws have a anti tamper on them so I can't open it up to have a look .

Don't even think about openening it because that will void your warranty.

Just send it back.

I've emailed them three times still no response the screws have a anti tamper on them so I can't open it up to have a look .

Don't even think about openening it because that will void your warranty.

Just send it back.

Put an extension onto the head mate, like a slieve, leave it out a couple of inches and it tightens it up. I tried somthing similar to this, right size to fit over the head.http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=170731923084

Did anybody get one of these how ya find it any good?

I got one of these, made three different extensions out of the length they send you, so I can mess around until i find the one i like best, tightens the beam right up and reduces the overspill as well. Not used in anger but you can tell its a definite improvement if the spill and big spot is your concern.

Got one of these now had a quick look last night on half cut just me no dog n it does seem to of improved it a little abit makes the torch look a right bodge up tho lol ; )

tride to pm you this mate.

led sport light will blow the k 50 it away and comes with a good red fillter half the price got 5 and a half lamping hours with it the other nite.

what make model/link?