Jihadi John

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has to be done full on or not at all a full military assault on the ground until every last one is dead ... Not going out there and patrolling until you come under fire then have a fight ... Active

Are you on fukcing crack ........

Be better if the Americans do get him if the British do all they will do is fly him back to Britain give him a new identity and a house somewhere to protect his human rights

What they do know about him wont be released in a NEWSPAPER,they probabaly know who he is already and rather than get him with an air strike will try to get him on the ground and take him alive. Just got a funny felling the USA want to make a statement by capturing him alive,having a big media trial and letting him rot away in a US jail.

its simple if a uk citizen is proved to be a is fighter then all of his/her immediate family should be deported.lets start KICKING THE SCUM OUT.its getting worse londons like a different country nowadays.too many forigners

Edited by Qbgrey

Always said the same about these clowns in the IS or whatever banner they floati g under this week

If it's so 'rightful' the act he is commiting ie cold blooded murder of a defenceless person in a terrified and weakened state the how come he needs to where a mask? Says it all that fellas on borrowed time

Same bloke was a rapper who rapped about drinking and selling drugs. All 3 aren't allowed under the same thing hell hopefully die for. Weak minded and thick. Anyway I ain't one to make excuses kill the c**t. Still don't understand how family members of victims don't seek revenge. Not encouraging it but I find it weird if honest.

• Like 1

its simple if a uk citizen is proved to be a is fighter then all of his/her immediate family should be deported.lets start KICKING THE SCUM OUT.its getting worse londons like a different country nowadays.too many forigners

If they're a UK citizen then where do you deport them to? And you can't punish someone for a crime that someone in their family might have commited but they didn't. That would be unlawful, not to mention unfair.

Also, is a UK citizen going off to fight an oppresive & murderous regime openly condemned by the UK government worse than say an ex British serviceman taking up a position as a mercenary (using the training, skill & experience gained in the British army and paid for by the taxpayer) and killing for money?

Not defending 'Jihadi John' for a minute, and as I've stated previously I'd happily be the guy to do to him what he done to Foley, Sotloff & Haines, just asking some questions. There is an issue with British citizens going off to fight in the likes of Syria & Iraq and in direct conflict with British forces. Me personally, if we can't take them out on the field of battle then we should remove their passports on their return...let them seek asylum elsewhere.

The answer isn't to turn on a section of our community who are innocent of any criminal activity. In my opinion that only serves to exacerbate the problem.

If they're a UK citizen then where do you deport them to? And you can't punish someone for a crime that someone in their family might have commited but they didn't. That would be unlawful, not to mention unfair.

Also, is a UK citizen going off to fight an oppresive & murderous regime openly condemned by the UK government worse than say an ex British serviceman taking up a position as a mercenary (using the training, skill & experience gained in the British army and paid for by the taxpayer) and killing for money?

Not defending 'Jihadi John' for a minute, and as I've stated previously I'd happily be the guy to do to him what he done to Foley, Sotloff & Haines, just asking some questions. There is an issue with British citizens going off to fight in the likes of Syria & Iraq and in direct conflict with British forces. Me personally, if we can't take them out on the field of battle then we should remove their passports on their return...let them seek asylum elsewhere.

The answer isn't to turn on a section of our community who are innocent of any criminal activity. In my opinion that only serves to exacerbate the problem.

theyre all the same, how many peace relies have you seen then start up?

Yes it is, that's exactly the answer! They are not welcome anymore so send them back to their shithole of origin, drop them in the ocean for all I care!

And as for apologists like you piss off and join them ;)

That's simply not going to happen so just makes you sound like a complete idiot. It's that simple ;)

theyre all the same, how many peace relies have you seen then start up?

In less time than it took me to type this I found links to these (not all in the UK either)...

http://rudaw.net/english/world/27092014

http://www.thedailystar.net/not-in-my-name-43295

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/campaigners-march-through-london-to-protest-against-isis-violence-against-iraqis-and-syrians-9673410.html

I think that in general muslims in this country need to do more to dispel the myth that 'they're all the same' but I also think that they're beginning to wake up to that.