Thl Fishing Comp 2014

Magic weekend again with top blokes everyone one of then , slow start for the otter but he started picking up well on the bread had two / 3 good carp an hour and a hall to go and he catches a feckin cracker probably about the biggest fish of the day I would say 10/ 11 pound he was just away to put it in the landing net and and it snapped his line all you heard was you bastered f**k f**k honestly everybody was laughing like f**k poor lad lol, throwing the pound at the whiskey bottle very addictive that made a staggering 157 pound for the kids charity alone brilliant , raffle went well rely good prized two bottles of red wine at the end Paul won one and so did I ill not be popping by yours on the way home I love that stick to much you'l never see me again so Get it up ya pmsl , lots of highlight from the weekend for everybody I'm sure , lots for me especially mist conquering Wales lol and meeting new faces that wasn't there last year great lads and fine company , big thank to trish for tidying up the site , and for Lauren for popping along to say hi well done everybody great weekend see you's next year nae doot

Fair play haymin, you flew the flag solid for the jocks, well done mist, cracking dog.

How do you recommend prepping and serving the smokies?

That's me supper tomorrow, thanks again.

make a roo butter flour milk when it's thick enough open the smokie up and put the meat in the sauce ? you can make pancakes and put the mixture on top and fold it over or you can have the mixture with new potatoes and sweet corn / veg magic you'l get a good ride at the partner if they taste that tonight for tea lol great meeting ya c ?
  • Like 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

Can all the lads who got stuff donated through tackle shops, companies etc please let me know who they were if possible please. I've got a write up to do for make a wish foundation and it would be nice to give them a plug for their kindness.

Thanks. :victory:

I'm waiting on an e-mail from Western Power, not sure if we're getting anything, only sent them the final message today.

• Like 1

Magic weekend again with top blokes everyone one of then , slow start for the otter but he started picking up well on the bread had two / 3 good carp an hour and a hall to go and he catches a feckin cracker probably about the biggest fish of the day I would say 10/ 11 pound he was just away to put it in the landing net and and it snapped his line all you heard was you bastered f**k f**k honestly everybody was laughing like f**k poor lad lol, throwing the pound at the whiskey bottle very addictive that made a staggering 157 pound for the kids charity alone brilliant , raffle went well rely good prized two bottles of red wine at the end Paul won one and so did I ill not be popping by yours on the way home I love that stick to much you'l never see me again so Get it up ya pmsl , lots of highlight from the weekend for everybody I'm sure , lots for me especially mist conquering Wales lol and meeting new faces that wasn't there last year great lads and fine company , big thank to trish for tidying up the site , and for Lauren for popping along to say hi well done everybody great weekend see you's next year nae doot

Fair play haymin, you flew the flag solid for the jocks, well done mist, cracking dog.

make a roo butter flour milk when it's thick enough open the smokie up and put the meat in the sauce you can make pancakes and put the mixture on top and fold it over or you can have the mixture with new potatoes and sweet corn / veg magic you'l get a good ride at the partner if they taste that tonight for tea lol great meeting ya c

cheers big man, i was gonna cook em for me mom.......!!! lol

great meeting you too Jim, good luck with the leg :thumbs:

Edited by jonah.

com/user/jamesstott/media/image_zps32cb7c46.jpg.html]image_zps32cb7c46.jpg[/url] home sweet home round trip 1432 miles a wee bit Fanny'n about to say the least but by f**k I'm clad I'm home lol was that fly fishing in Scotland next year arch pmsl early night for me lol atb I'm pooped

i can not believe you had me and my youngest out of bed at gone midnight trying to activate the gps tracker on your phone and the fooking thing was only over the road :laugh::laugh:

make a roo butter flour milk when it's thick enough open the smokie up and put the meat in the sauce you can make pancakes and put the mixture on top and fold it over or you can have the mixture with new potatoes and sweet corn / veg magic you'l get a good ride at the partner if they taste that tonight for tea lol great meeting ya c

Are you taking directions of Jim on how to cook Smokies..? Ffs you'll end up with Sheperds Pie....??

• Like 4

Are you taking directions of Jim on how to cook Smokies..? Ffs you'll end up with Sheperds Pie....

Ha ha, good job mist can find when needed !

You can't knock his effort though, 1500 miles, I reckon we need a haymin trophy for most miles covered to get to the comp each year...pmsl

It would have been found quicker lol if it had charge inn ,it but it wouldn't have made difference in trying to find your house fir feckin three hours I think I paid the toll 2/3 times lol I thought if I go down the south way then I'd be able to put in the post code but it was last years pub then I went back up the way north then back south tried everypost code I had used one came up as raw's 300 mile away ,so I put in my post code to go north then south again , then I recognised your address lol , ill put it down to a long day ???

• Like 8

I still can't make sense of that text you sent me earlier......

i have 2 here i am sending to GCHQ for translation :laugh::laugh:

I'm glad a fellow country man is struggling too :laugh:

Johnny.................. Green's fishing tackle :thumbs:

• Like 1

I still can't make sense of that text you sent me earlier......

i have 2 here i am sending to GCHQ for translation :laugh::laugh:

I'm glad a fellow country man is struggling too :laugh:

Johnny.................. Green's fishing tackle :thumbs:

Cheers Ry. :thumbs:

• Like 1

jim lol what a lad you need micro.chipping mate .. also did you get what you wanted on sunday night between leaving and getting to the b&b?

what sleep lol , no just went straight to B and B pil ran out of air for his air riffle after the target practice at the pond he only had 30 bar in it ??
  • Like 1