Mandela Dies

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP,The man stood for what he believed

REST IN PEACE MADIBA   REBEL- POLITICIAN - LEADER !

I just can't bare the thought of the next couple of weeks where every liberal tosser for the last 30 years will be wheeled out of obscurity to jump on the we miss Mandela bandwagon crying and hugging

Posted Images

he should have been tied to a fence and the skin taken from his back. murdered and ordered the murder of women and kids.

i wont be switching the telly on the day,i can just imagine the bullshit. has blair shown his mug yet?guaraanteed he be right in there.

• Like 1
Not by chance he became president: There was enough evidence to have had him hanged in the Rivonia Treason Trial. He signed off the instructions to the Church Street Bomb from prison (some say he had a telephone and fax machine), he was visited in prison by MP's and Intelligence officers from various countries, he was transferred to Victor Verster where he lived in a guard's courter WITH Swimming Pool and a White Cook. A Communist and Terrorist does not just become president by chance.

Well I am not watching any mainstreem tv for the next week, I dont want to listen to the BBC wa--ers spouting about what a great leader an a fu--in saint he was,no doubt the lefty liberals will all be out wearing their free NM badges for effect, makes me sick, the man was nothing more than a murderer, I bet the BBC wont be paying as much attention to the meltdown and genocide that is going to happen now he has gone will they?

Years ago when they all used to hang about and protest outside the South African embassy in London we were out for the day and an old skinhead pal of mine walked up and give all the soap dodgers a "Sieg Heil" salute.......caused f***ing chaos !! Lol lol

• Like 4