Mandela Dies

Lots on people of here sounds really keep there mouth shut. There seem to be alot of opions I hope all though people have actually lived in South Africa so know exactly what they are talking about and not relying on what they have read in the media.

I come from South Africa and it is a very sad day.

Well it may be but perhaps they could keep the "dreadfull" news in south Africa, this is England, so what the f-ck has it got to do with us?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP,The man stood for what he believed

REST IN PEACE MADIBA   REBEL- POLITICIAN - LEADER !

I just can't bare the thought of the next couple of weeks where every liberal tosser for the last 30 years will be wheeled out of obscurity to jump on the we miss Mandela bandwagon crying and hugging

Posted Images

Lots on people of here sounds really keep there mouth shut. There seem to be alot of opions I hope all though people have actually lived in South Africa so know exactly what they are talking about and not relying on what they have read in the media.

Well it may be but perhaps they could keep the "dreadfull" news in south Africa, this is England, so what the f-ck has it got to do with us?

Dianne Abbott liked him :laugh:

Its not South Africa's choice to have there news in the UK. If you dont like it dont read it, and clearly you have a interest if you been reading this.

Its not South Africa's choice to have there news in the UK. If you dont like it dont read it, and clearly you have a interest if you been reading this.

Yes I have got an interest, on the one hand I am interested in why the death of an old warmongering terrorist, should be splashed across every newspaper and on every channel on tv, with our limp wristed weak as sh-te politicians are pronouncing his sainthood, and on the other hand because I have relatives in SA and I wonder what will happen to them now?

• Like 1

Are you still in South Africa?
he asks Steve in Devon lol
  • Like 2

Yes I have got an interest, on the one hand I am interested in why the death of an old warmongering terrorist, should be splashed across every newspaper and on every channel on tv, with our limp wristed weak as sh-te politicians are pronouncing his sainthood, and on the other hand because I have relatives in SA and I wonder what will happen to them now?

So why say keep the news out of the UK?

Why did you leave matey if you don't mind me asking? No need for a pm this time.

Bacause I didnt want to bring up my children in Joburg, and I was going to have to move there because of work.

Why not?.....tell me to mind my own if you like.

Just wondering that if Nelson was such a great chap and created such a great nation, why would you want to leave?

Why did you leave matey if you don't mind me asking? No need for a pm this time.

Bacause I didnt want to bring up my children in Joburg, and I was going to have to move there because of work.

Why not?.....tell me to mind my own if you like.

Just wondering that if Nelson was such a great chap and created such a great nation, why would you want to leave?

You do realise that he was not president anymore? He might have done some good things (my opnion) but that doesnt mean that this would be carried on, every president has his own agenda, as with any countries priminster/president The reason we left was Joburg can not be a very safe place and I didnt want my children having to live like that. I have lots of friends who love Joburg, but is was not for us. I am also not a big city person.

I think you miss my point, I am not saying dont have it on the news for 5 mins, or a small mention in a newspaper, but I will reiterate, the man was not a saint, or a demonstrable figure of world peace,he was a murderer, be that by his own hand or by his direction to others, you cannot deny that! so it makes me sick, as it clearly does to others, that he is being remembered by every person that wants a bit of limelight, as a jolly old stick, who fought against the oppression of the evil whites. I wonder how many IRA terrorists will be lauded in similar fashion in years to come? Or perhaps the leader of the black panthers ect, I am sure we could compile quite a list.

• Like 1

Are you still in South Africa?
he asks Steve in Devon lol

:laugh::laugh:

. You were born there or worked there

. You were born there or worked there

I was born there, lived there until 2005