Sign in to follow this  
zini

The Hlf Davids Versus The Hft Goliaths (Meet 3 At Odp).

Here we go here we go here we goooo!

Get that Bloody Kettle on for 12 ish John :laugh:;):yes:

If John (Wurz) Sees this, we will not be down in time for Saturday night and steaks We'll be travelling down from Yorkshire later than planned. Hope these will find a welcome tum with someone else?!!

Seriously looking forward to Sunday's HFT though......

Do I use my amazing HW97K .177 or my utterly beautiful HW77 .22 ???? Both of them are right on top performance now... :hmm:

Decisions decisions....We'll see what the winds are like :hmm:

If John (Wurz) Sees this, we will not be down in time for Saturday night and steaks We'll be travelling down from Yorkshire later than planned. Hope these will find a welcome tum with someone else?!!

Seriously looking forward to Sunday's HFT though......

Do I use my amazing HW97K .177 or my utterly beautiful HW77 .22 ???? Both of them are right on top performance now... :hmm:

Decisions decisions....We'll see what the winds are like :hmm:

Bring the one you shoot the most accurate Simon. Then at least you know that you will have the best chance of winning the recoilling or .22 class.

• Like 1

That's just it Si. I'm doing great things with both. I think though it will be my HW97K .177 for recoiling class. That has settled down superbly. I'll be bringing both anyway. :thumbs:

What a fantastic weekend, meet some great new friends. Weather held off for the first two days but we had a wet shoot on the Sunday, but that could not dampen what was a brilliant three days. Thanks to everyone involved cant wait for the next one bring it on :toast::toast::toast::toast:

Edited by gosling1960
  • Like 6

What a quality weekend massive thanks to all who came. Special thanks to Davy Chaz Si and a all who arranged the meet and Darryl and Wurz for the grub top effort. Weather didn't dampen the spirits good to catch up with new and old faces roll on the next. Nearly forgot Neil and Davys brother for the wood for the fire. ATB Aaron

• Like 4

What can I say other than another quality THL meet as usual and well run / organised by a great bunch of lads

Big thanks to Davy, Si, Chaz and the K team :thumbs:

Great to meet up with old and new friends

If you have never been to one of these meets before or have simply been thinking about it make sure you get your name down for the next one :yes:

• Like 4