The Hlf Davids Versus The Hft Goliaths (Meet 3 At Odp).

The scope cam sniper was on form last night smacking rats left right and center.

Footage will be up in 1 or 2 days time.

i wasnt on form at the club today,Polo mint challenge! 5 shots 5 polo's 2 out of 5 :censored: bench rested at 15 yards

a challenge set by a member of Air Arms Springer group "Face book"

used my AATX200HC .177 using AAfield 4.52's

video footage to.

Edited by davyt63
  • Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made it home safe after 5hrs, awesome weekend as per usual with some great people I can call friends   I love these weekends and always put the effort in to make it, sometimes cancelling other thin

need to add happy birthday Joe cracking shooting with you and 55 is a quality score mate and 4 hours bragging on the way home must be killing Brendan LOL. And Chaz mate your on fire buddy

Hi guys unfortunately I won't be able make this one . My stepdad gets out of hospital tomorrow after eight months. So we are going up to the farm to give my mom some support and welcome Dad home. Ther

Posted Images

Sell that TX its giving you nout but trouble just lately partner.

You know what makes sense to buy.

10 shots at the 8mn bell target and 10 dings you did with it.

You know the W family makes sense.

• Like 2

Sell that TX its giving you nout but trouble just lately partner.

You know what makes sense to buy.

10 shots at the 8mn bell target and 10 dings you did with it.

You know the W family makes sense.

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 98 reasons to buy one LOL

• Like 2

Youve got it Aaron.

Phenomenal springers.

Davy knows it makes sense. He was only on about one last night too.

Any rifle that groups under a 5p at 55 yards as regular as mine does is a cracking springer.

• Like 1

Youve got it Aaron.

Phenomenal springers.

Any rifle that groups under a 5p at 55 yards as regular as mine does is a cracking springer.

just as well there will be two more then mate mr friend and brother have orders placed LOL.................the only downside im wrestling with getting shot of the 97 :sorry: need to fund it somehow as well as the sr pro :thumbs:

• Like 1

98 or 97?.

Umm both cracking rifles.

98 for me though.

Dont forget to ask T if your getting it tuned to do it to 9.5 FPE. it will then raise to about 11.

to be honest mate the 97 i have is quality and am contemplating keeping and may get a sporter stock for it im not sure about the thumbhole i love the look of the thumbhole compared to the sporter but feel the sporter fits better. the 98s are ordered anyhow so by hook or crook i have one. im in no rush to shift on anyhow but after shooting the 98 at the aa meet and odp i found it to appealing to ignore. have ordered from sfs and asked to set around 9.5 already mate. decisions desicions it that or flog the ultra :hmm:

• Like 2

Yeah the Ultra is a option because you have a 100 and wolf.

Feed the 98 Falcon mate.

It loves them and yours may too.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Youve got it Aaron.

Phenomenal springers.

just as well there will be two more then mate mr friend and brother have orders placed LOL.................the only downside im wrestling with getting shot of the 97 :sorry: need to fund it somehow as well as the sr pro :thumbs:

Lol the cats out the bag, Rob will be ringing you bro, see in as you would'nt tell the other day :whistling:

Yep 2 more HW98 admirers / converts :thumbs: Altho touch and go if we get them in time for the meet at ODP?

Still all good things...

• Like 2