Rabbiting Dogs

ferret grub

+1

You get out with that tyke fair play to you. :victory:

we do some mileage in a week pal, Thanks :victory:

There are some ceacking types in this thread, but IWW'S bitch is in my opinion tops, fabulous animal :thumbs:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

mods.....maybe with this topic we should go down the candy crush route.........can we buy extra likes?

iww......a credit to our game :notworthy: your enthusiasm is almost as good as your wee dog .....can't the kc recognise a real whippet should have function over form

• Like 1

mods.....maybe with this topic we should go down the candy crush route.........can we buy extra likes?

iww......a credit to our game :notworthy: your enthusiasm is almost as good as your wee dog .....can't the kc recognise a real whippet should have function over form

im the same no more likes left and for iwws for a man of 70 :toast: likes for everyone cracking thread

im the same no more likes left and for iwws for a man of 70 :toast: likes for everyone cracking thread

i didn't realise he was that age , makes it all the more impressive, you can only hope that some of the young guns on here see me out at 5 today (nutter), andy walking the hills for miles and iww leading the way daily and suss that you need dedication in this game

GREAT THREAD :thumbs::thumbs: ...............IT'S LOVELY TO READ A LURCHER THREAD THAT DOESN'T TURN INTO A BITCH FEST...........some lovely looking animals and dodgy looking owners too :laugh: .

On a serious note I think this thread highlights a need for a sub forum on the lurcher section because i'm fed up to the back teeth of reading thru threads of the coursing lads bickering. ................ just a thought :hmm:

thanks gents :thumbs:

• Like 17

GREAT THREAD :thumbs::thumbs: ...............IT'S LOVELY TO READ A LURCHER THREAD THAT DOESN'T TURN INTO A BITCH FEST...........some lovely looking animals and dodgy looking owners too :laugh: .

On a serious note I think this thread highlights a need for a sub forum on the lurcher section because i'm fed up to the back teeth of reading thru threads of the coursing lads bickering. ................ just a thought :hmm:

thanks gents :thumbs:

on the spot there raw superb thread, its the best ive read in a long time in the lurcher section keep it up fellas. :thumbs: