Sign in to follow this  
midnight

every week at my forge and workshop(updated)

Some cracking work there............. :thumbs:

Oh and a weegie looking for a minature knife............."for hunting purposes".. ;) ;) :whistling:

• Like 1

thank you all its nice to be apriciated , poa for the damascus knives , but the little stick tang knives are £7.50 each or 2 for £10 (arrow head shape)

the larger two are £10 each or 2 for £15

one of the full tang mini knives has sold the other is £12

the all black pauncher has sold

the one with sheath is now £40

thats delivered to you recorded first class .

i will have some more similar to the large damascus next week but not damascus , infact thats the three sat on the anvil , one is spoken for the other two will be available .

i have something special non damascus next week also largesh but very eligant and attractive .

and a few other tricks up my sleave .

anyone who wanted the sheffield style antler handled knives will be pleased i have some nice ingridiance for a couple of thos to .

all the best , matt.

Matt that is no letter opener!

It's a falconry stillette if ever I saw one.

Put it on eBay twice lol.

Waidmannsheil!

• Like 1

Great work Matt, and knives that will last a lifetime with care.

Remember lads this is Matts living, not a hobby. Try not to knock him down on price, the knives / blades are worth every penny, and more to be honest.

Craftsman stuff.

• Like 9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this