Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

THERE BOTH DECENT DOGS AND VERY QUICK ONE HAS FEET LIKE IRON OTHER MORE FASTER BUT NOT AS DURABLE AT TIMES BUT THEY CATCH WHATS ON OFFER AND NOT SCARD TO GET STUCK IN ,NEITHER ARE IN MY KENNELS BUT I BRED THEM OF MY OWN DOGS , GOT MY OWN DOGS BUT DONT EVEN HAVE A SNAP SHOT NOW ,CAMERA, MAYBE BY ONE ,IF YOUR OUT A LOT LAST THING I THINK ABOUT IS CAMERA AS ITS NOT A PLAY GROUND , BOTH HAVE PLENTY WIND AND RUN CLEVER BUT WITH PACE LIKE THE REST OF THEM IVE BRED OVER THE YEARS , THERE A TYPE FOR RUNING BIG FAST LAND ,SOME ARE BLACK AND TAN SOME BLOND BUT ALL SIMLIAR , THE COLLIE TYPE ARE BLACK AND WHITE OR BLACK PACY , WHEN YOU RUN ON WINTER WHEAT GO OVER THE SAME GROUND AND FAST RUNNING LAND YOU NEED DOGS THAT CAN RUN , AS THERE NO FENCES REALY OR WALLS DOGS HAS TO BE PACY AND HAVE WIND, I LIKE TESTING A DOG TO SEE WHATS IN THERE TANK , EASY CATCHES BIG BAGS DONE IT , LIKE SEEING A DOG PULLING A BEAST IN FROM 200 YARDS BRINGIN HIM BACK TO A WOOD AND CATCHING IT BEFORE IT HITS AN OBSTICLE THATS A DOG ,

Edited by BLACKWATER...
  • Like 4

DREAM ON I DONT SELL A DOG I PICK BORDERLAD AHAH, HE GETS GIVEN OR IF NOT UP TO IT PASTURES NEW BUT UP TO DATE HAD NO BAD ONES SOME BETTER BUT THE CAN ALL FILL A BAG,WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU SAW OLD LANA NINE AND A HALF WITH PINS IN HER LEG YOU SHOULD HAD SEEN HER WHEN 2 3 4 A MACHINE ,

• Like 2

THERE BOTH DECENT DOGS AND VERY QUICK ONE HAS FEET LIKE IRON OTHER MORE FASTER BUT NOT AS DURABLE AT TIMES BUT THEY CATCH WHATS ON OFFER AND NOT SCARD TO GET STUCK IN ,NEITHER ARE IN MY KENNELS BUT I BRED THEM OF MY OWN DOGS , GOT MY OWN DOGS BUT DONT EVEN HAVE A SNAP SHOT NOW ,CAMERA, MAYBE BY ONE ,IF YOUR OUT A LOT LAST THING I THINK ABOUT IS CAMERA AS ITS NOT A PLAY GROUND , BOTH HAVE PLENTY WIND AND RUN CLEVER BUT WITH PACE LIKE THE REST OF THEM IVE BRED OVER THE YEARS , THERE A TYPE FOR RUNING BIG FAST LAND ,SOME ARE BLACK AND TAN SOME BLOND BUT ALL SIMLIAR , THE COLLIE TYPE ARE BLACK AND WHITE OR BLACK PACY , WHEN YOU RUN ON WINTER WHEAT GO OVER THE SAME GROUND AND FAST RUNNING LAND YOU NEED DOGS THAT CAN RUN , AS THERE NO FENCES REALY WALLS DOG HAS TO BE PACY AND WIND, I LIKE TESTING ADOG TO SEE WHATS IN THERE TANK , EASY CATCHES BIG BAGS DONE IT , LIKE SEEING A DOG PULLING A BEAST IN FROM 200 YARDS BRINGIN HIM BACK TO A WOOD AND CATCHING IT BEFORE IT HITS AN OBSTICLE THATS A DOG ,

f**k ye dog's whin stick a picture up of ye fishing boat mate :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 1

Cracking looking mutts there! Nice to see the dogs "finally" lol...not sure if they would suit the land I run locally though? A collie type would be far better suited to run down here,they wouldn't cut the mustard I don't think? I've had them types before,been there and got the tee shirt?...only kidding Whin matey,dogs are beauties and look more than capable of doing the job at hand..ATB Andy

Cracking looking dogs..... could be an interesting thread if it stays decent.........I've really enjoyed the Minshaw thread..... come on Whin indulge us on the Whinshaw thread..... :thumbs:

GO ON TO CYGNUS THEY HAVE IT THERE A CYGNUS CYGNET MATE

I will come up whin for a run and ye can take me fishing if i can tolerate my missus i can tollerate anybody :laugh:

Ah`ve worked all of Whins dogs extensively and have rarely seen better.

You want to have a look in his freezer if you doubt him

I`m not getting into another Whin thread cause it does ma heed in, Those that have met him either like him or don`t, but at least they have the right to make a judgement, most of the rest are sounding petty to me.

And the reason I don`t own a Whinshaw !. cause ah could not stand the constant," Aye it`s great cause I bred it /trained it /told you how to train it !! bollocks, he does ma heed in with that noncense. So I got a Hancock just to piss him off !!! hahahahahaha.

TBH I get out with those dogs anytime I want. I also have loads of pics of some of his early dogs, but f**k scanning all that shite lol

heres one or two though

_MG_0035.jpg_MG_0020-1.jpg

• Like 3