for the alaunt guys

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jai, these days the 'experts' knock folks pictures and run you down... Most of the threads go to shit??

Go and look through threads from ten years ago and it’s like a different world on here. Folk who actually have done a bunch of hunting, having interesting discussions, and arguments about dogs and hun

I think a lot use to hunt but don't now and come on here for the crack which is what the general section is for. End of the day it's an,internet forum not worth losing sleep over ladies ??

Posted Images

this stag must be some machine of a dog tell me how your stag manages to get a coyote by the throat without geting bit and without shakeing it becouse surely when the coyote trys to bite the dog he shakes or does he just get bit and you said some grayhounds can do the job aswell come off it if a grayhound can do the job then surely most lurchers of any breed will do the job aswell :thumbs:

yous are all proppa argumentative on here like....do u think the blokes lying like ha ha

a dog that bites and shakes kills faster and takes less punishment back than a dog that holds, to be honest i dont think a 30lb coyote would be much of a test the test would be in the catching it in the first place

Your entire statement is completely wrong in every way but you are more than welcome to come prove all of us, who know better, wrong.

i would love to have a shot at these coyotes if i breed my alaunt with a grayhound next summer am willing to give you a pup dan edwards for free if you pay for it to get to your country and see if thare any good for the coyotes

a dog that bites and shakes kills faster and takes less punishment back than a dog that holds, to be honest i dont think a 30lb coyote would be much of a test the test would be in the catching it in the first place

Your entire statement is completely wrong in every way but you are more than welcome to come prove all of us, who know better, wrong.

i would love to have a shot at these coyotes if i breed my alaunt with a grayhound next summer am willing to give you a pup dan edwards for free if you pay for it to get to your country and see if thare any good for the coyotes

now there,s an offer you cant refuse ,buds gonna do some more breeding ............cheers dan for the best post,s ive ever read .some really good stuff and dogs too

ive saw the aluants plus saw coyote hound and coyote a plenty , a alaunyt would not have wind or pace on a hot day for long chase on a coyote, they maybe be handy at the kill but the big purpose coyote hounds who have been bred since the 18 70 ties do it well enough ive saw them many times pinning a coyote and chaseing them unsighted useing the wind till they get sighted , nothing against your aluants nice dogs but not for busting over hard dry ground wek in week out in all conditions or long slips ,mate there got there uses ,as has many dogs all the best

I have nothin against any type of dog that is used for catchin and killin some shit but what works best for us on coyotes is usually two nice staghounds or one if you are a very luck sumbitch and get your hands on him. There aint a whole lot of them around though.

If an Irish wolfhound which weighs about 170lb was used to hunt wolves (70lb+) single handed to extinction in Ireland surely if a working strain was bred over a few generations they could take coyote easy enough? I am not saying they could I just want some of the Americans' opinion.