well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gimps son is it micky i have seen the gimp by dai dogs and the gimps son micky if you want good dogs u pay 4 good dogs not 4 the week harted

definately not for the weak hearted. Everything with gimp lines that i have seen are 100% grafters and work their roe out for their owners. Very loyal, good temprements and well put together. I will never own any other line of bull x. Gimp till i die lol! :clapper:

They are 10 weeks old tomorrow.

someone tell me more about the gimp please ?

J.A

what do you want to know about him jack? pm me and i can tell you all you want to know. i owned him.

another one went today and next weekend we got a bitch going to ireland, still got 2 bitches and the fawn dog left. got a brindle dog that i was keeping for someone on here but im starting to think they are a messer so ill get pics of him up in the next couple of days.

Another one went this evening. (Bitch 2 out of the photos), Good luck with her kyle, nice meeting you and your wife, dont forget to keep in touch and we'll meet up in a couple of years for a night out with her. Cheers

Thank you Amanda and Alan. It was great to meet you both and your friends also. Our bitch pup is doing very well and we have named her Pip. She eats like a pig and is very switched on already. We will keep in touch and send you pic's from time to time. It was cool to meet such genuine lurcher people who really care about what there doing. £200 is a very fair price. If you cant afford £200 for a pup you cant afford to look after one either. Take care. Kyle

the gimps son is it micky i have seen the gimp by dai dogs and the gimps son micky if you want good dogs u pay 4 good dogs not 4 the week harted

The best dogs go for nothing and dont appear on any sites for sale and thats fact..

Nothing against the litter in question but ust replying to the post

Edited by MOO

The best dogs go for nothing and dont appear on any sites for sale and thats fact..

why reply in a negative manner tho if you have nothing fair to say why say it! try feeding 12 pups for nothing,ive reared litters and yes a few always go to the select few however you have to cover costs...puppy food aint cheap and decent food is more expensive,not only that i think its insulting that some people even think this an unfair price...if ur not willing to pay for a decent pup ur in the wrong game!!

so what ur saying moo is ud never pay anything for a pup as it shud be gifted???? these are not commercially bred farmed puppies...theyve been bred to keep a proven line going...the sire ive seen work and does his job as well as the best ive seen... the dam is a game bitch also...

these lines have proven themselves and dai who originally owned the gimp can vouch for this!!!

How do you come to that conclusion?

Was it you who put your Lab across a running dog recently? if so what are they doing?

amanda must of missed this so il answer for her.... the pups are still young coming upto 10 months old have been on a couple of mooch about days but nothing serious as of note one pup with a friend had been started unfortunately this is one of the dogs that was just poisoned it was lamping rabbits very well and retreiving live to hand.. the two that l&l have kept back are very nice pups.. the bitch i think may be regifted back to scott to compensate his loss,they have turned out very biddable and time will test them out!