well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can vouch for the quality of these pups because i have one of them and believe me 200 pound is a bargain. when i purchased the pup it was on the agreement that if i ever wanted to part company with the dog it was to go back to them - now i've bought some dogs over the years and no-one else has ever asked me to do that. they are looking good alan and worth every penny. got some photos of my bitch just need to get them on here when i get a chance.all the best

jason

I can vouch for the quality of these pups because i have one of them and believe me 200 pound is a bargain. when i purchased the pup it was on the agreement that if i ever wanted to part company with the dog it was to go back to them - now i've bought some dogs over the years and no-one else has ever asked me to do that. they are looking good alan and worth every penny. got some photos of my bitch just need to get them on here when i get a chance.all the best

jason

thanks jason, will look forward to seeing the photos of her soon mate :thumbs: by the way what did you name her? amanda has decided dasch (its german lol!) and xena (as in warrior princess!) for my 2

amanda pups have turned out well havent they mate...wished i could of had one sadly was,nt to be eh...all the best ..darrell.

Yes mate, shame really, you can provide just the type of home these pups are looking for. I hope everything works out for you mate.You'll have to pay us a visit if your ever in the area ;)

jason

called her "luna" as in the earths moon. fitting for a lamping bitch me thinks.

good names you picked there mate.

cheers

jason