well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

I admit my reply wasnt very ladylike but i have just about had enough of you. It seems like everytime i put a thread up you have something horrible or snide to say about it. I could understand if you knew me or if id messed you about with a sale or if id done something bad to you but i haven't. You obviously bear a grudge against me for some reason seeing as you spent all that time trawling my 2000 or so posts just to find those few. Ive taken your shit for long enough i think i have been more than patient with you and your opinions of me. Now please leave me alone, i dont come on here often anymore and i hardly ever put a thread up anymore, im not hurting anyone or anything by what im doing and i dont think you have any right to judge me. I 've had enough of you, i tried the laugh it off pretend you dont bother me, i dont understand where your coming from saying im a puppy peddlar i dont understand why you hate me so much when ive never done nothing to you, i dont get why you always put things on my topics or threads to try and make people think bad of me, I just dont get you at all. Perhaps i am being over sensitive because im a woman, i mean i knew the dog world was clicky ive been in it long enough but i never thought it went to this extreme to make people feel bad about themselves, their dogs or whatever else you have said about me. I really have had enough of you i dont want to stop coming on here but im not going to sit here and feel like shit having been on here arguing with you the hole time so leave me alone.

take no heed !!! if people don't breed the dogs how could any one hunt with them, as long as you believe to be doing good by your dogs/pups then do as you please, and do it as much as you like !!!

anwer to no one but your self.

good luck

thanks, hows nell getting on now?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Catcher
why does some one always put the boot in on some one haveing a litter if you dont have nothing better to say on these good pups then why reply at least she nows wats in them and her frends are happy with theres wats it got to do with any one else well done labs you done a good job mlb

Hi its just some people have nothing better to do than look round the site for someone to have a dig at.atb.catcher

seeing as you spent all that time trawling my 2000 or so posts

Actually the links were sent to me by others who may or may not think like me.

To be honest I've had enough of myself today with this, if there's anyone who feels strongly enough that my opinion needs correction, then simply PM me and we can arrange a mutually convenient time and date for you to have your brains knocked out.

Lots of love.

The Bully.

arron this is out of order its nothing more than cyber bullying!!!! picking on a 20 yr old girl.... and now threatening her wether its jest or not its wrong [bANNED TEXT]!!!! bang out of order!!!!

Christ alive Gary! I'm not talking to the girl, I'm talking to the lad above who said he'll see me soon, come on mate, I'm a lot better than that!

She said she's 27 anyway?

ihate c**ts like u strong man. pikin on people. just lonely and bitter lonley man nothing better to do than slagging others off are u gelus ov theer dogs

How am I picking on anyone?

I've quoted exactly her own words, did you think she was something special?

Bitter and lonely? You reckon?

I do this for fun.

:bye:

What do you mean "i do this for fun"? Bullyin women or winding people up? I thought us hunters were ment to stick together not argue and bicker like kids. :boxing:

ihate c**ts like u strong man. pikin on people. just lonely and bitter lonley man nothing better to do than slagging others off are u gelus ov theer dogs

How am I picking on anyone?

I've quoted exactly her own words, did you think she was something special?

Bitter and lonely? You reckon?

I do this for fun.

:bye:

What do you mean "i do this for fun"? Bullyin women or winding people up? I thought us hunters were ment to stick together not argue and bicker like kids. :boxing:

Well...... As I'd still say I haven't and wouldn't bully any woman, I mean I come on here for fun, not because I haven't got anything else in my life, you said I was bitter and lonely, I'm neither, I wish my life was quiet enough to get lonely.