well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoneToGround1
Iv only known labsnlurchers for a few months, had a problem, lost a few dogs, they very kindly donated me a puppy. They have not once asked me for money just a good home. so if they are peddeling puppies why would they do that for me???? Anybody out there who can knock anyone elses dogs has obviously NEVER seen them work. Every dog is equal, just jelouse people have a pop and id like to thank labsnlurchers for what they have done for me.

If theres a challenge on, id like to get a front seat view because labsnlurchers have got good quality dogs. I have seen them in action, they do all quarry and they do it quickly. :notworthy:

Fair play, she did you proud.

I'm not jealous of anyone, certainly not for having better or worse dogs than me.

labs im jealouse of yah hubby thats one fine butt,dont like the type of dog you got though.but thats your choice do what you want mine do what i want,thats why we keep them hope yah in monmouth in morn so i can see that butt.lol yis steve

id look the other way if you ask me her arse is bad lol, seen her bull x though nice dog he is didnt bother loooking at his condition i just seen him in the distance and looked a nice type

Iv only known labsnlurchers for a few months, had a problem, lost a few dogs, they very kindly donated me a puppy. They have not once asked me for money just a good home. so if they are peddeling puppies why would they do that for me???? Anybody out there who can knock anyone elses dogs has obviously NEVER seen them work. Every dog is equal, just jelouse people have a pop and id like to thank labsnlurchers for what they have done for me.

If theres a challenge on, id like to get a front seat view because labsnlurchers have got good quality dogs. I have seen them in action, they do all quarry and they do it quickly. :notworthy:

I'm not jealous of anyone, certainly not for having better or worse dogs than me.

SS your out of order mate what right have you to judge anyone for breeding a litter its not your buisiness but the person breeding!!! how were your dogs made??? someone had to breed them didnt they were they puppy pumpers ffs mate grow up..... ive seen l&l's dogs work and going on about theyre condition wtf its april most of us have slowed right down now,i never thought id see you here bitching like a 15yr old you need to apologise for being out of order bud!!!

top read thank you for shareing ..... :clapper: wasnt in the best of moods this morning but this thread put a smile on my face.......and labsnlurchers that aint a bad arse .... ;) and i have met ss a few times hes ugly but a very fair chap.top bloke.. ;) ....and i have chatted with him quite a few times too and he wouldnt say no to your ass.thats a fact ... :clapper::clapper::clapper: .....taffy if you let me have ago on that ass in the pic you put up... i will let you watch my dogs run..... ;) .... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

SS your out of order mate what right have you to judge anyone for breeding a litter its not your buisiness but the person breeding!!! how were your dogs made??? someone had to breed them didnt they were they puppy pumpers ffs mate grow up..... ive seen l&l's dogs work and going on about theyre condition wtf its april most of us have slowed right down now,i never thought id see you here bitching like a 15yr old you need to apologise for being out of order bud!!!

you always get some one slagging some one elses dogs if LnL dogs are in bad condition why don't you take him up on his offer an challange him because i would also like a front seat i've seen these dogs work an they flattern all quarry an fast :notworthy:

ive met ss not long ago and find him a very decent bloke and very fair. His dog is in very good condition excellent to be honest and hope my dog looks that way in time. But on the other hand (is my cock) only joking but some nice bit of rear end also.